See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 6, 2016

Rooms have been renovated and are clean
WiFi works; Complementary Breakfast just OK
Room Service very good.
Pure Vegetarian and no liquor served in the restaurant
Close to the main taxi stand and in a peaceful location

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Rama5786
Reviewed September 17, 2016

Stayed on 01/09/2016 . It is nice hotel. However rooms required renovation ( at least which i stayed ) . Reception staff was polite and helpful. OK breakfast . Its good for business / office travelers. WI FI was very poor.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank brandsa
Reviewed March 31, 2016

I had booked directly by sending mail and advance payment for Rs. 3000/- after verifying the review of other tourists.
Location is good, nearby pure veg restaurants and tourist attractions.
Staff of Hotel was so so, we had booked Super Deluxe Room but Deluxe room No. 102 was allotted and charged for Super Deluxe. The Manager was not agreed to adjust the difference of charges between Deluxe and Super Deluxe on the date of check out. This is not a question of difference of mere Rs.100/- per day but I am not satisfied with the attitude of the manager.
I had ordered Strong Tea with added sugar early morning of 24th but repeatedly 2 times my order was not fulfilled and just ordinary/routine tea was served on my room. On complaint, the care taker in absence of the manager had asked me to go at the dining area and take tea there instead of at room. What is the meaning thereof? I had asked for bad tea but the service was very poor.
Linen and towels are changed every day but towel was provided for one person only instead of two. On the last day of check out only they have provided two towels in place of one.
This hotel has a Pure veg restaurant viz. Nandan, test wise best but service is slow. Nearby Kamat Restaurant is also best for pure veg.
Otherwise rooms are ok. There are so many nearby hotels one can choose best as per own choice on visit.

Room Tip: Don't book online always try to check the room before checkin and confirm the price
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 540bct
Reviewed February 1, 2016

I stayed in Hotel Rajdhani Goa for 2 nights from 06-Jan-2016 to 08-Jan-2016 and did the booking on Cleartrip. The Hotel is located in a good location and breakfast was included in the booking though the quality of breakfast was ordinary.

The location is in the heart of the city - although note that it is tough to get parking near the hotel. One interesting incident I would like to report is that when I vacated the hotel I forgot my Pen Drive in the Hotel. Upon reaching Bangalore I promptly called the Hotel Staff and they checked and said they found it and would courier it back to me. I followed up on this several times and each time the person on the other end said he is busy and will send it across.

Now suddenly when I tried last Friday this person picked the phone and after hearing my reminder stopped taking my calls. Very unfortunate that a hotel which could have set an example of honesty is acting like this. While I accept that it was my mistake that I left the pen drive - based on this experience I would question the honesty of the hotel staff which seems to believe in "Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers."

I am writing this review after having emailed the hotel and several attempts at calling them.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank vikram404
Reviewed January 30, 2016

Small room for a 3 member accomodation, but enough to move around, sine it is centrally located. Rs. 5000 for 3 days with complementary breakfast is fine. Only their idlis taste bad. The lift is outdated. Do not take up the ac bus for the city tour they arrange, since it is all commercialised. The wax museum and bhoothnath and aquarium are not worth the money, plus the extra ac charges you pay, rs.150 per head is waste, since they reduce the ac to save fuel perhaps, n you end up staying inside the bus like a steamed hot pudding!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family