It was a GREATEST location , marvellous ..,
* It would be still great, if the food is tasty ( said chef had 30 to 35 yrs experience = not worthy)
* It would be still great, if the rooms are clean & tidy.
* It would be still great, if the steel steps to roof top cottage are in good condition, as one of my
friend fell from steps with baby ,got injured.
* It would be still great, if hot water is available without request to manager.
It was a GREATEST camp fire ever for two days..,
* It would be still great ,if small insects / flies were not seen in chicken curry.
* It would be still great ,if cost of the food is less( menu card not shown= food not worth for
* It would be still great ,if manager RAVI does`nt smoke in reception while conversing.
* It would be still great ,if bachelors doesnt BOOZE in the lawn & make noise disturbing others.
Anakulam nearer to resort was a GREATEST adventure trip than munnar..,
* It would be still great ,if the swimming pool is kept clean, as bachelors ,swim ,booze,smoke in
the swimming pool & put the cigar buds in the pool.
* It would be still great ,if the resort is nearer to munnar ( 23 kms from munnar = 1 hr journey )
* It would be still great ,if the hospitality is bit more increased ( searching for hospitality)
Walk to the nearby WATER FALLS was a GREAEST one ..,
* It would be still great ,if the SWIPING MACHINE is available for credit / debit card.
* It would be still great ,if the rooms are cleaned daily (during our stay for 2 days not even once
it was cleaned)
* It would be still great ,if the room service boys are well trained.
It had a GREATEST taste -- GUAVE tree near the reception....,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by Mountains,Tea Gardens and a Waterfall it is a great setting of Nature with all its bounties.A perfect hideout for people who want to relax in a peaceful environment without any disturbance, enjoying the beauty of pristine nature relaxing near the pool and hearing the sounds of crickets and the gurgling waterfall which can be viewed from the resort.The cottages and rooms are also aesthetically designed to gel with Nature. The Leaf cottage made partly of Bamboo leaf, The Mud cottage made of Mud and the Treetop cottage which has a Deck perched on a tree.The rooms have a good view of the swimming pool and the mountains.The resort has a restaurant where homely food served which is all prepared fresh with vegetables grown within the estate of the resort itself.Guests can trek down to the waterfall nearby and enjoy the tea estates and the Nature around or choose to take a Jeep safari which would take them into the wilderness where they can see numerous waterfalls, flowing rivers, a fish pond,hanging bridges etc.They can also choose to travel to Munnar for sightseeing and boating. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity.ca and Priceline so you can book your Wild Elephant Eco Friendly Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wild Elephant Eco Friendly Hotel Munnar