All reviews excellent hotel rooms are spacious room service was excellent breakfast and dinner recommend this hotel south indian food munnar town visit munnar two days restaurant staff main market hill view nice food top floor in house welcome drink excellent hospitality
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at cloudsvalley munnar. Had a satisfied experience. Good hospitality, cosy rooms plus the extented checkout time advised by the front desk manager was the icing on the cake. This ensured we didnt had to roam around till our booked busticket for the evening. Would surely recommend to others. Also would love to visit again with more family members.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Clouds valley is very nice hotel in munnar, prime location, great room with mountain view, humble and polite staff, welcome with black ginger coffee- very nice, very good restaurant, Good food quality

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

Hotel is on a prime location from where you can move to any near places of Munnar and also accessibility is great. Buffet breakfast has a good variety of South Indian food and one or two North Indian dishes too. I had a problem with the hygiene in the food, but as soon as I raised the issue they apologized and made sure things are better.

Only negative , but still a huge negative, is the internet. Wifi was very slow on the first day and after few hours devices were not even connecting to the wifi. I tried to raised the complaint, but the guy just reset the password :) which obviously didn’t solve the problem. Again I tried to tell him the issue is not resolved , but he just avoided me by saying it’s your device problem. But he couldn’t explain why none of my devices out of 5 couldn’t connect. Such an issue could have been resolved by just resetting the modem , which probably he didn’t know. The worse part was ignoring the problem.

Else everything was good.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

Though for a night only, the stay was comfortable. The staff esp Shyam at Hotel Reception was very understanding w.r.t our needs.
The buffet Breakfast was fabulous. Overall a very nice experience.
Would love to visit again along with my family.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 11, 2018

It was my honeymoon trip and clouds valley was my first destination to make the stay. I could have not asked anymore then what clouds valley made the arrangements so pleasant for me. On knowing that we are a newly married couple they presented us with a surprise cake and decorated the bed also. So grateful of you guys. I hope the recent floods would not have caught much trouble for you.

Room Tip: quieter floors, good balcony view
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple