Pavithram Homestay
Agoda.com
US$87
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

Tea Valley Resort(Pothamedu)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$56
US$63
US$50
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 29, 2014

I have stayed here for two days and the rooms are very good and the staff are excellent. The location is good. Experienced a pleasant stay. Food is supplied on request. Only concern is the location i.e., 7 km away from Munnar with less signal coverage...

Totally Enjoyed a lot.

Room Tip: Room For Honeymoon couple is Excellent.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank YeshwanthThummala
Reviewed October 15, 2014

we group of friends stayed there for a day on our quick visit to munnar and definitely one of the memorable stays...location is very apt, rooms are clean and fresh, food will be supplied on request, decent price for the facilities offered..Enjoyed the hospitality

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank santhoshk900
Reviewed May 25, 2014

We had a memorable stay even though it was a short and sweet one. All my family members were impressed with the Mrs and Mr Saju's hospitality and cleanship of the rooms. We were stunned with the food made by Mrs Saju... especially the chicken curry. Being a working couple, handling this home stay in a profession manner is really praiseworthy. Whatever we asked, was provided to us without any hesitation, be it night or early in the morning or even while we were leaving..
The home stay is situated 6 kms (15-20 mins drive) before Munnar in Madurai route in a quite location. Its very well maintained and have a decent parking space.

I would surely recommend this home stay to more of my colleagues and friends...

Room Tip: There are 3 deluxe rooms and 2 Super deluxe rooms and 1 honeymoon suite.. Super deluxe rooms are quite big and spacious enough for 2-3 people...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank pebbles20142014
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Hi all this is Gopi from chennai. Really a worthy stay at PAVITHRAM, I really excited with the hospitality they provided. Excellent ambiance, service, food and hospitality. I really thank Mr.Saju and Team for the facilities they provided. I traveled many places and stayed in different accommodations but PAVITHRAM is Best among those. When i book in advance i really scared about the stay since its my honeymoon trip. But when i reach and had my lunch an first day stay at PAVITHRAM i really satisfied to the core in all the aspects. I really thank Saju, he arranged car for sight seeing amazing guy he arranged. Really i enjoyed 3 days of my honeymoon trip. And i planned to send my whole family to munnar for summer vacation and again we'll stay at PAVITHRAM.

Thank you Saju, Saravanan(Guide and car owner cum driver) and Saju team for made my honeymoon trip really a memorable one.

With Thanks
Gopi
Chennai

Room Tip: Worthy home stay at Munnar
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 17, 2014

We travelled to munnar for celebrate our New year and stayed for two days in Pavithram
We are very happy in Sreejesh and His team service in these days. They provide the CAB facility for site seeing ,execellent homely food and also provided.Self cooking facility provided for us.In new year night they surpised us with candle light dinner and New year party of pavithram was in different to compared with other parties attended by us earlier.This new year is very special and sweet memories for us. Also the Rooms in Pavithram is very spacius and elegant in look.Specially the balcony view.If we comes in munnar in future WE PREFER for STAY ONLY PAVITHRAM HOME STAY . Thank you Mr.Sreejesh and Team for having such special treat for us.

Regards
Sarath and Sneha

Room Tip: Balcony rooms
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family