All reviews government run premium room table tennis munnar town maintained property ayurvedic massage kids play area great property main market breakfast and dinner walkable distance rooms are spacious indoor games room service god's own country courteous staff sight seeing
Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

Munnar was first visited by me some 18 years back when I promised to myself that I would put up in this fabulous resort the next time I set my feet in Munnar. Now my family also was excited by my choice to stay in this place. Nature can be whispering in your ears with ample privacy to get lost in this dream destination. A must visit place for sure.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ayan S
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

I must start with food. Restuarant serve very nice food.Best among 3 KTDC resort(munnar thakedy and this).
Tea county situated upper side of munnar main market.Property is nicely maintained with trees and flower around everywhere.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sucheta04
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

We went to munnar After the flood , most of the road ways are having huge land slide. How ever repair work in progress . People of munnar are back with great strength to serve the tourist.

Climate was chill and lovable with kissing FOG. We stayed in KTDC Tea county munnar. The best luxury at the hills.. of munnar. Due to fear of flood, many people have cancelled the bookings so there was less crowd in the resort .

There is a beer parlor. Restaurant with limited option due to less crowd.
Break fast was great with local taste .

Pick parking area, big garden to have a walk . It’s just 5 ms drive to the main bus stand.

Rooms were excellent with good scenic views. Rooms were spacious clean and hygiene.

Room service was available with additional cost.

Better to have food at near by restaurant who have big varieties and menus.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank pavanpk4u
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Dear sir

My name is Deepak Palicha & I am a licenced tour guide of ALL KERALA TOUR GUIDES ASSOCIATION MEMBER. We had a group of 15 pax on 5 Sept 2018 check in & 7 sept 2018 check out. Not only off time is going on but Kerala tourism has been badly affected by floods too. Apart from our guest no other guests were there in hotel. I just asked can a get a small room to rest and be till group check out. I don't want to name the guy who showed me to go see the place. It was thier dusted and dumped conference hall where lots of unused chairs and beds kept. Shame on our Kerala tourism owned property to show such a dirty place to show on such bad time we all already facing. They would have told they can't provide its fine but they insulted a human and the spirit of guide in me. Chef was fantastic but before showing such place shoudnt they think whether they would sleep there ? Not even good welcome was dome whereas at alleppey all DTPC staff, SI of police and lot of welcome. Govt property we can understand but guides do have dignity. I stayed out. But after so much mishap by flood ( act of God ). God's own country is still taking it. Lightly

My mobile : 9946644499

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Deepu P
Reviewed September 5, 2018

Our Tour manager had finalised this place and it was really good and one of the best hotels and very close to the sightseeing .

It is one of the best places of Kerala. The morning breakfast was also quite decent and the room so neat and tidy.

Date of stay: May 2018