ISKCON Nashik, Sri Sri Radha Madan Gopal Temple
Review Highlights
Beautiful temple

its nice krishna temple ambanc is very peaceful , food is very good ots very neat and clean premises

Reviewed July 22, 2018
Mann78692
Nashik, India
ISKCON TEMPLE

When I go to ISKCON TEMPLE I get lots of peace and happiness. LORD KRISHNA always give us power to... read more

Reviewed July 12, 2018
kiran s
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 1, 2018

This ISCON temple is not as grand and vibrant as other ISCON temple but it maintenance its peace and tranquility. If you are going here just as a tourist you may skip it.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed February 6, 2018

its not as grandeur as in Mumbai or at major places, but very peaceful and clean. one can visit in the evening and do chanting.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed November 5, 2017

This place is a bit difficult to find but offers peaceful environment. One must maintain silence when visiting.

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank buzzsda1002
Reviewed October 14, 2017

I visited this temple & I found this is one one of the good temple in the city very calm & peaceful place which I loved about this place.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank mayankgauda
Reviewed May 13, 2017

I always visit the iskcon if their in the city. Like other temples all around the country this iskcon too shows the devotion towards the lord. This place was neat and clean and well maintained. I would definitely recommend a small vist here.

Date of experience: May 2017