See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 2, 2017

Location was good as it was very close to Golden temple and market area. Rooms are big. But not at all well maintained. Beds need more attention. Rooms were smelly. Not satisfactory at all for longer stay.

Stayed: December 2016
Reviewed May 26, 2016 via mobile

Clean rooms with friendly staff best point is near to Darbaar sahib you can just walk from hotel to Darbaar sahib second best thing will delight shoppers people who are addicted to shop this is good place to stay as it is in centre of hall bazaar which is wholesale markets for clothes

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed April 29, 2016

We were two family, and couple of days ago we opted for this Hotel at Amritsar. The room was shabby and looked like they are not occupied since long time. The real worsening started at night. Around mid night, my wife woke me up and said there are bed bugs (Khatmal) in the bed. Both my wife and my 3 years old kid got bitten having few rashes on the skin. We killed some of them I an my wife woke up whole night so that my kid can sleep properly by keeping the lights on. I also took the vedio in my smartphone which can be considered as proof so that hotel management cannot deny it. Receptionist was sleeping all the night by keeping the phone receiver aside.

I am greatly disappointed with the Hotel services. Absolutely NOT recommended, doesn't matter whether you travel with family or on business purpose.

If you want to see some videos and photos of this hotel "the Bed bugs sanctuary" .. Please drop your mail ID.

Trust me Do not select this Hotel!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Jigarkumar T
Reviewed December 26, 2015 via mobile

We went to this hotel n we opted for 1500 Rs for stay in deluxe room for night stay. After we shifted to room, the person who confirmed price came and arguing that price of room is 200/ Rs more. I did not see such pathetic behaviour from staff.. Also the rooms smell bad n facility is poor... This hotel has many rooms n most of them vacant may be because they are not trustworthy. Did not feel safe is this hotel.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2015

Stayed for two nights in this place. Location was it is very close to Golden temple and main Market. It is quite big when you go inside you do not realize that from out side.You are on main street which is very busy during the day but will not affect you.
It could have been a great property. May be owners are busy with other bussinesses so not able to realize its potential that can generate good will for them. Property needs care and proffesional management. Right now it is Lalaji style management. Wifi is available on demand.
Radhey Radhey restaurant is good and spacious.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends