Getting here is a bit tricky as the resort isn't visible from the road. Further, the approach to the resort is very narrow and steep. I am sure any map would confuse you. When you get close to the resort, please ask anybody on the road for the direction.
What I liked the most:
1) Firstly the location. Located 3 to 4 KM from the town-center and also facing the hills. Very easy for those who want to head-out for food and shopping.
2) The property itself. The resort is filled with lush-greens everywhere. Very pleasing to the eyes. You can see that in my photos attached.
3) The amenities. The resort has 2 restaurants, an indoor and outdoor play area for kids, gardens for relaxing.
4) The hygiene. I should say the cleanliness was superb across the resort and suite.
5) My Premium Suite had an LCD TV, a mini-fridge, a Kettle, a room-heater and furniture for relaxing.
6) Service/Staff - very good and friendly.
7) Hassle-free parking
What can be improved:
1) Food. Quality was great. but expensive. It's not part of the package. Not many people have food inside the resort due to this. Providing All-Meal-Plan at a competitive price would help lot of guests like myself.
Rest everything was satisfying. No issues whatsoever. I would strongly recommend this resort to all families. I would come back here again.More
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included