“Nice place to go for honeymoon” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kodaikanal

Map
Satellite
Map updates are paused. Zoom in to see updated info.
Reset zoom
Updating Map...
Sponsored by:
Bangalore
30 helpful votes
“Nice place to go for honeymoon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2008

A very ggod and romantic place for newly weds. A must go place in india after marriage.

1 Thank rohitmonu
Delhi
“My fav place in south india”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2008

This place has forest,rivers,hills ,clouds. Everything of nature.

chennai
1 helpful vote
“Super Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2008

Excellent place that I and my family ever visited. We like the place very much and we visited there for celebrating our honeymoon.

hyderabad
“Most picturesque hillstation Kodaikanal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2008

The most beautiful and serene hill station ever i visited is Kodaikanal.I am spellbound seeing the waterfalls , mountains ,snowfall and rides inside jungle.The fresh air and beautiful trees welcome all over the place and it the best place to relax and rejuvenate yourself.The place is actually very calm and best place for Trekking.The vegetables available in Kodaikanal are very fresh and tasty.Also we get very pure herbs and oils which cures various ailments.Kodaikanal is best place to visit in summer and I am sure you will actually enjoy the climate very much.The way to kodaikanal is full of waterfalls ,mountains ,beautiful trees and at few places you can actually catch the clouds and play.
simply superb location I would like to visit again and again.

Bangalore
20 helpful votes
“My favourite place in Tamil Nadu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2008

A very good place to relax, The lake is good and cleaner than most other lakes in tourise places in Tamil Nadu. Definitely a much better place than Ooty. There are lots of hotels near the lake and it's best to stay in one of those so that you can walk up to the lake in the evening without using your car. The pine forest is excellent, just be careful of the monkeys there. If you get permission from the forest department, you can go for a trek in the forest too!!!

7 Thank donrafael

Been to Kodaikanal? Share your experiences!