The price is reasonable but I do think the photos are misleading. Explained below:
- It's a 7 min walk from one of the best beaches to stay on in Lanta. Enough going on to stay busy, but still beautiful and secluded.
- Really nice staff.
- Relatively clean and sheets changed regularly.
- Good size rooms.
- The pool photo taken is actually taken by someone who climbed out over a ledge at an impossible angle to do so. I don't know how to describe it better, but you won't ever really see the main view in the picture.
- We stayed in a garden villa that didn't really overlook a garden, it overlooked patches of grass with cars. The garden villas feel separate from the the sea view villas as they are further down the hill and noisier next to the road.You are separated from the nice pool.
- It might cost more but in the future, if I had known, I would have booked a sea view villa. We asked to change but they were fully booked, our villa was much more dated than in the photos.
We still had the best time ever because really you aren't supposed to be spending much time in your room.More
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included