“Sumptuous Seafood Shizzle...”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed February 22, 2017 via mobile

We came here for the sunset and seafood and had our fill of fabulous crustaceans and squiddies. Love love love the food in this place. The restaurant is on stilts over the water and the views were really lovely. You could see the little fisheries swimming below which just goes to show how clean the water is there...

We were there early to watch the sunsetting, so it was still quite warm and I would recommend asking for the fan to be out on.

After the reviews on here we ordered the soft shell crab with garlic - it was stupidly good!!! And also ordered half a kilo of prawns with chilli, garlic and basil loveliness. The sauce the prawns came in was so good my hubby was spooning it in like soup!!!!

We also had squid which we asked for deep friend and I think that was our mistake - we should have had them stir- fried as they recommended. The batter was a bit thick and by the time we had made or way through all the other food including some delicious stir fried veggies we had run out of space!!!!

Couple of beers to flush it all down with and we were very very happy campers. Mucho love for this place! ❤❤❤

Reviewed January 29, 2017

Our local friend took us there for dinner. Had the best garlic fried soft shell crab! Tiger prawn was pretty good? Love the spicy dipping sauce. It got pretty busy and pretty loud.

Reviewed January 28, 2017 via mobile

Waterfront seafood restuarant with a selection of mackerel, sea bass, red snapper, and barracuda out front for diners to pick their meal. Fried, steamed or barbecued: it's your choice.

Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

I am writing this review as soon as I got back from dinner tonight from Lanta Seafood. I went to this place oh reocmmendation of the manager at my resort, Lanta Castaway - see my other review. It's the best meal I've had. I got there about 8pm and the place was packed but the waitress was so kind and as I was on my own, she gave me a table right by the water. I asked her for her recommendations and she was so helpful. I had the seafood springrolls to start with packed with seafood and dry and crispy with a delicious sweet chili sauce. Then I had fish with turmeric and prawn fried rice. It was just amazing. At the end of my meal, the waitress took a picture of me to complete my night. I can't give enough credit to this restaurant- their food and staff are just brilliant and it is exceptionally good value. Everyone who comes to Lanta should go there - it's so easy to find. Just drive into Saladan and go as far as you can go and it's on the left. Big 10/10!

Reviewed January 7, 2017

Excellent and halaal. We also saw them catching squid just off the pier for the restaurant. Friendly staff. Can order drinks without sugar - all fresh.