“Cosy place ”

Cuisines: European, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

This bar and restaurant is in the south of the east cost of Ko Lanta and has a beautiful view on the sea. The hosts are very friendly. They do not use straws because of ecological reason. We spend some time there relaxing which wasn't a problem also it is right at the street. Not much traffic down there. I love that place.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Iced latte was good but not the best I've had. Views of sea and surrounding islands can't be beaten. Worth visiting!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic place definitely worth of visiting for those who want an escape from noisiness and touristic places. Host is very welcoming and takes a good care of you. There is also good selection for locally made coffee. The reason I am not giving 5 is relatively high prices and quite empty fruit plate for the cost of 100 bath.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic and not only cause the terrific view but also for the owner so sweet and nice and funny!
The food ahhhh I had breakfast and I roll a bowl of fruit , yogurt and müsli and French toast with honey. Never eat something so good !

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Last year we had the best Pad Thai we ever tasted, so this year we went back. Unfortunately, on that day no Pad Thai was served. I chose the fried rice and my partner had a tuna sandwich. The fried rice was not of my liking. No taste and looking unattractive. A mayonnaise sandwich would have been a better name for the tuna sandwich. Not nice at all. The views are still perfect, but that is about it. For us: never again.

Date of visit: February 2018