“Delicious German Breakfast ”

Nang Sabai German Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Ko Lanta
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 January 2016 via mobile

The best German food that I have tasted since I arrived in Thailand. The pumpernickel bread was fantastic. I will be back the next time I come to Koh Lanta.

Thank P.J. E
There are newer reviews for Nang Sabai German Bakery

Reviewed 9 January 2016 via mobile

Great service, great food! You don't leave the table hungry. Going again for coffee and fresh pastries.

Reviewed 9 January 2016 via mobile

We arrived on motorbike about 2 pm dusty, tired, hot and hungry. My wife and I ordered drinks coffee for her and I snapped up a coconut shake. The coffee according to wife 5 out of 5 , gourmet and genuinely REAL coffee! My coconut shake cold, creamy and had tons of freshly grayed coconut..excellent. my wife ordered a schnitzel I ordered a potato with curd (baked tater and sour cream). I'd planned on enjoying a homemade blueberry cheesecake from the bakery cabinet it looked incredible. The owner made a round in the dining hall, friendly, helpful and jovial. Later as we waited with drink for meal she stopped by to yell her she had the chef cook a larger schnitzel as the one that had been started cooking seemed small and she wanted us to be fully satisfied after our meal. My wife's dish came out...I tasted the schnitzel I'd never had one. .very very tasty. My plate arrived. ..it was not a baked potato but another schnitzel with fried side potatoes and a fresh and generous salad. I hadn't ordered this and thought that I or the waitress had a miscommunication. Regrettably in politeness I accepted the error as my own did not say anything and proceeded to eat. Less than 2 seconds the waitress realized both herself and owner had served our plates and one of the meals was to go to a different patron. As I had taken a single bite from the schnitzel the issue could not be resolved easily. The staff and owner were very kind and refused to allow me to pay for the second meal. They handled this with the up most professionalism as I felt terrible for the wait staff, owner and other patron who had to wait longer for his meal. All said and done....the food is incredible. .I personally rarely eat meat and gobbled the schnitzel like a starved refugee. The sour cream was so tangy simply incredible food...the schnitzel piping hot, lean and so crunchy. Well done all around. The best baked goods I hear and will be back for their blueberry cheesecake or possibly the mile high coconut cake.

Reviewed 8 January 2016 via mobile

Both of us had sandwiches and they were great! Bread was fresh & crusty, meats and cheeses were delicious and the salad was fresh and crispy. It was cheap, clean and the staff were friendly, couldn't of asked for more.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

Normally in Thailand I have Ghow Tom Gai (congee) for breakfast, but every now and then I need some bread. Nang Sabai certainly delivers! The proprietor is a lovely woman who has been selling quality baked goods on the island for the nine years I have been coming to Ko Lanta. Cakes, rye bread, croissants, the German Bakehouse will definitely fulfill your bread cravings !