All reviews pond room ocean pool ping pong watermark restaurant monitor lizards pool bar deluxe room breakfast buffet is low season main pool travel agent nice beach rooms are big sun loungers tuk tuk thai massage andaman sea
Reviewed October 12, 2018

We visited Rawi for a meal and drinks. We decided to go to the Watermark restaurant. On arrival at the resort, we could not fault it the resort is lovely and welcoming. Before heading for a meal we decided to pop to the beach bar for a few drinks and watch the sunset. On arrival at the restaurant, we were greated by a waitress who asked for our room number - we did not have one as we were not guests of the hotel, we informed her this, her attitude and reaction changed instantly and that is where it started to go down hill. She took us to the table handed us a menu and left us until we had to chase down another waiter to take our order, the same was for when we wanted another drink. The service was not forthcoming. We also noted that the attitude of staff was completely different to those who stayed at the hotel. We also noticed that tables who were guests of the hotel and who had arrived after us were being served their meals before us. When we finally got our meal it was cold! We tried to get the attention of the waiting staff to complain however we were not acknowledged. We paid the bill and left as soon as we could. Appreciate that we were not guests of the hotel however I would have thought from a 5 start hotel in low season that outside custom would be accepted. Disappointing experience.
On the other hand, I then went back to use the spa - what an amazing experience. I was greeted by a lady called Becky who helped me pick treatments and make a reservation. I opted for 90 minute aromatherapy massage and 30 minute foot reflexology. My therapist was a lady called Dao, who was lovely and helpful. The spa itself is beautiful very peaceful and relaxing. I would recommend coming here for the spa.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sbarber22
Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

We paid to use the hotel facilities as day members and we had a wonderful day. Lunch was delicious at the Watermark Restaurant, we also enjoyed fresh juices at the pool bar. The spa treatments were the highlight of our day, the service is impeccable and the pedicure and massage are fantastic. The service we received was really welcoming but efficient and professional. Would highly recommend the fabulous hotel. Amazing location overlooking the bay.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
RawiWarinResort, Manager at Rawi Warin Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dearest surf26,

Greetings from Rawi Warin Resort and Spa, Koh Lanta!

Thank you so much for this very nice review and for dropping by in our resort, it’s good to know that you had an amazing experience with us, (i.e. restaurants, pool area, spa and other facilities).

It was our pleasure to have you with us, and we look forward in seeing you again.

The Management

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

Good resort with very nice staff. The room was great, since it was low season they gave us a free upgrade to room with a stunning view. The price is good, not so the prices within the resort. The restaurant is expensive and not quite at the level of the rest of the resort.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

Reception staff are so polite and professional. Resort is amazingly clean and tidy. Our villa was great but no view as everything had overgrown sadly. On the side of a hill so not for the unfit or elderly but you can get the golf carts up to your room. Lots of big lizards lol. Enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
RawiWarinResort, Manager at Rawi Warin Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Greetings from Rawi Warin Resort and Spa, Koh Lanta!

Thank you so much for this very beautiful review we are indeed happy to know how your stay with us went and everything went well with your holiday.

We do look forward in seeing you again in the future.

The management

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

I’m a huge traveler... internationally to at least 3 countries a year. By FAR this resort was my favorite! My family and I had the Baan Warin Suite......... omg, the view. 2 queen bed in one detached suite, 2 detached living rooms and the master suite on the other side. PLUS 2 infinity pools and an outside dining in between. Not only was the view overlooking the ocean, there is an outdoor shower in the master suite. Free breakfast selection (amazing buffet selection- and I’m not a buffet kinda gal). Our no-alcoholic beverages and snacks were free... not just your typical sodas, but a huge selections always stocked up in the fridge daily. We were so impressed the moment we arrived... the staff was so polite. Even to the Gardner passing by. If you were tired of your own private pools, you could visit the hotel infinity pool overlooking the ocean and the bar pool. I was 100% satisfied with my 4 night stay. To the point I changed my flight for another 2 days just to stay at the resort. But to my disappointment, the room price went up about $150 after I tried to talk the price down. We decided to stay at Pimalai hotel for another experience... that’s another review. #iMissRawiWarinAlready #TypingThisReviewWhileAt Pamalai

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
RawiWarinResort, Manager at Rawi Warin Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2018

Dearest SLB888,

Greetings from Rawi Warin Resort and Spa, Koh Lanta!

Thank you so much for this wonderful review we are indeed happy that you had made the most of your stay and everything went well with your holiday.

We look forward in seeing you again in the future.

The Management