“Very good”

Fashion Point
Ranked #3 of 15 Shopping in Ko Lanta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Best Quality Is Acceptable At Fashion Point Tailor Has Been Serving International Clients,ranging From Diplomats And Business Leader To Professional.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This tailor is very good! You get tips and ideas and it feels solid. I will most likely use the possibility to order more stuff by mail, since they will keep my meassurements :)

Dear Patrik
We at fashion point would like to thank you for the lovely review .In fact when we read the positive reviews it acts as a morale booster and it compels us to do more better .Thank you for choosing us to get your clothes made.Its always been our aim to satisfy our customers with our quality products and workmanship.

All reviews
"mr kriss"
"pair of pants"
"fitted suits"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this tailor"
"piece suit"
"correction"
in 4 reviews
"blazer"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Me and my family went in to this place with this wonderful gentlemen.
This guys are amazing, then have time for you to talk about everything.
They had three days to make a suit for me when I go with the nationalteam in Bandy,
My suit was so great that my father took one with two days left, and they will send it to my home adress.
Great service.
Thanks Guys
If you are swedish take snus with you this guys love snus smiley,
Best regards Micke Gabriel

Dear Customer,Mikael

I thank you for your valuable comments and look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits and assure you of the best in services and quality.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband, my son (16) and I all had suits made at Fashion Point.
They are very competent and gives you valuable advice on fabric, fit and style. The service is absolutely impeccable and they delivered perfectly fitted suits for all three of us. We did not have much time so they came all the way from Saladan to our hotel in the south of the island for a final fit and subsequently delivered the suits at the hotel.
We highly recommend Fashion Point to any one looking for a tailor at Koh Lanta.

Dear Customer,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We bought two suits. One for my son and one for myself. The result was really outstanding regarding fitting, Service and fitting. The suits and shirts we get are really worth each single Baht we paid.

These is now the sixth and seventh tailor made suit I brought but were the best. ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Best regards Markus and Alexander

Riyadavis1995, Guest Relations Manager at Fashion Point, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Markus,

Thank you for your review and for your support, we hope to see you again soon.