Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Nice suits

Very good experience! Good costumer service, made sure we got what we wanted and did multiplied... read more

Reviewed December 19, 2018
387emelieg
Ban Sala Dan, Thailand
via mobile
Very satisfied!

After reading the good recommendations about this tailor, I've choosed Fashion Point in order to... read more

Reviewed November 29, 2018
436svenjab
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Ko Lanta
from US$42.77
More Info
All reviews great tailor finished product highly recommend this tailor fits perfectly fitted suits thanks guys three days sam measurements material shop arias correction production blazer collar saladan
Reviewed April 3, 2018

Me and my family went in to this place with this wonderful gentlemen.
This guys are amazing, then have time for you to talk about everything.
They had three days to make a suit for me when I go with the nationalteam in Bandy,
My suit was so great that my father took one with two days left, and they will send it to my home adress.
Great service.
Thanks Guys
If you are swedish take snus with you this guys love snus smiley,
Best regards Micke Gabriel

sam g, Owner at Fashion Point, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Dear Customer,Mikael
We at fashion point would like to thank you for the lovely review .In fact when we read the positive reviews it acts as a morale booster and it compels us to do more better .Thank you for choosing us to get your clothes made.Its always been our aim to satisfy our customers with our quality products and workmanship.

I thank you for your valuable comments and look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits and assure you of the best in services and quality.
Kind Regards
Sam

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

My husband, my son (16) and I all had suits made at Fashion Point.
They are very competent and gives you valuable advice on fabric, fit and style. The service is absolutely impeccable and they delivered perfectly fitted suits for all three of us. We did not have much time so they came all the way from Saladan to our hotel in the south of the island for a final fit and subsequently delivered the suits at the hotel.
We highly recommend Fashion Point to any one looking for a tailor at Koh Lanta.

sam g, Owner at Fashion Point, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Dear Customer,

Kind Regards
Sam

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

We bought two suits. One for my son and one for myself. The result was really outstanding regarding fitting, Service and fitting. The suits and shirts we get are really worth each single Baht we paid.

These is now the sixth and seventh tailor made suit I brought but were the best. ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Best regards Markus and Alexander

Date of experience: April 2018
Riyadavis1995, Guest Relations Manager at Fashion Point, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

Dear Markus,

Thank you for your review and for your support, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 27, 2018

In just 2 uses, the shirts I purchased at Fashion Point are already my favorites that I have ever owned. I will be contacting them again to order more in the near future, pending they saved my information!

Date of experience: March 2018

Dear Pete,

Thank you for your rating and review. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

Had 5 shirts made with Fashion Point. Good and professional service from the 2 sales men. Not pushy at all but listening to the needs and requirements of the customer. Very fair price including corrections. Can only recommend this shop if you need a tailor on Koh Lanta.

Date of experience: March 2018

Dear Martin M,

Thank you for your honest feedback, we intend to serve you again in the future