2,287 results
All reviews apple tv ocean pool villa our honeymoon koh phangan garden suite small village the general manager speedboat transfer luna lounge cold towels ocean front little touches private speed boat beautiful beach jip shop local village sun loungers
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We have booked 5 days at Rasananda : the rooms , the beach , the resort is perfect however the services is nothing to be consider as a 5+ hotel . From the moment you stepped in they are looking how to squeeze money out : laundry service for 28 items is more than $150 while 50m out of the hotel it is $5 - the same place they are making the laundry ! with check in i found 5 bills that was added to my bill , total amount of $100 total - not that i care about 100 USD when you pay so much for a room but no need for me to check if i am not being over billed . Service employees where not nice to the kids and raise their voice more than 1 time - even when we addressed this to management nothing was Done . I expect more from such an Hotel . .

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 855eyal
Carla P, General Manager at Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear 855eyal,

Thank you for staying at our resort and sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I have noted all your comments and feedback, I am so sorry that we did not exceed your expectations and our service was not seamless. I can assure you this is not indicative of our ethos or service culture.
We will ensure this is not repeated.

I am very sorry that there was a mistake on your account, I am very glad we were able to rectify it right away, however I am sure you were frustrated.
Our laundry pricing is in line with all five star resorts in the area and it is done in our in house laundry, I will review the process.

I have noted your comments about our team members, and raised voices, I am aware that we did ask some children to move to the family pool from the adult pool, our staff are very respectful and we get wonderful guest comments. We will do some more training.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

Overall the resort was awesome From check-in to check out. The beach, the food and the service is beyond par. The staff is very friendly and are well aware of the guests. Only downside is no room service after 10:30pm. Little bit of a surprise and I persnally feel knowing the location and scarcity of shops open after 11pm, basic things should be provided.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels
1  Thank marv18

Dear marv18,

Thank you for staying in our resort and sharing your experience.

I am so glad that you had an awesome stay and enjoyed al our facilities and services. We are situated on the most beautiful beach and our location on the Island is very easy to get too.

I have noted your feedback regarding room service 24 hours, thank you we will look into this and ensure all our guests needs are catered too. My apologies.

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

This was our 3rd visit to Rasananda, this time for a group wedding and the location, service, accommodation and food did not disappoint. The accommodation is first class (Room 19 - Ocean Pool Villa) and the food and service 100% consistent and to its usual high standard. The staff are as friendly as you will ever meet (even by Thailands high standards) and make all the difference. The hotel food is first class which is good as they compete with a number of very good local restaurants in the village behind the hotel. That makes for great value. Carla and the team are doing an amazing job and we cannot wait to go back again!!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank jamesfU8264PJ
Carla P, General Manager at Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2018

Dear James F,

Thank you for returning to our paradise and for sharing your feedback with future and fellow guests.
We are all delighted that you had a wonderful time and found the resort to be consistent with your visits from the past. We strive for improvement daily.

The Chef and his team do a wonderful job and K Boon and the service team too, thank you for the kind comments regarding the meals and food service.

We really do have a wonderful location and we agree the Ocean pool villas are a real treat.
We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

We arrived in the evening on a private speedboat due to our flight time. We were offered sparkling wine on the way over, which was a nice touch and greeted on the beach!

Having completed the formalities at the pier it was straight to our Ocean Pool Villa, pure heaven. What a lovely property! Up early the next day to watch the sunrise we could fully appreciate the luxurious yet rustic setting, right on the beautiful beach.

Service at the resort was impeccable, with all the staff knowing our names, from the restaurant to housekeeping.

We spent all of our 5 days relaxing at our Villa, with food and drink available at the touch of a buzzer provided. All the beachfront villas were also provided with a complimentary drink with ice each day, not sure about the others, these were all I could see.

We ate out in the village most evenings, it's small but has more than enough to offer, we really liked Snoops for simple yet really tasty Thai food, and Khun Tan makes great cocktails!

I would highly recommend this resort and would love to return

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Supersmithy

Dear Supersmithy,

Thank you for staying at our resort and sharing your holiday experience.

I am so happy that you enjoyed your time and would love to return, that is a real compliment to us. Thank you.

The private speed boat transfer is a real treat, nothing like whizzing across the Gulf of Thailand on a speed boat sipping bubbly en route and our arrival directly on the beach is fun and you get that vacation feeling right away as soon as your feet touch the water and the sand.
The mornings are very beautiful and peaceful and the sunrises are fantastic.

Please let me know if we can assist you with anything in the future.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed March 23, 2018

I am not a person for usually leaving reviews, but decided to after this breathtaking experience. from start to finish, i was taken away to a new level of tropical pleasure. the staff are so friendly right from the first moment I met them and the rooms are to die for !!this place is a dream and I highly recommend it if you are a couple or family!

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank susan8497

Dear susan8497,

Thank you for staying at our resort, we are so happy that you had a wonderful stay.
The team and I strive for improvement daily and try to ensure each guest departs feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.

We have the most beautiful location and our private pool villas and suites are so well laid out and very spacious and comfortable.

Please let me know if we can assist you with anything in the future.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.