All reviews secret beach infinity pool grand sea view koh phangan the penthouse full moon party huge balcony recommend this hotel to anyone free shuttle building work our honeymoon a lovely stay the hotel offers stayed here for nights beautiful room we loved our stay rent a scooter
Reviewed May 1, 2016 via mobile

I spent a week on the island and stayed at Sunset Hill Resort. My plan was to attend Full Moon party and stay out of crazy scene for some relaxing time after somewhere else on the island. This was my first time in Thailand and I was happy I picked Sunset Hill for my stay. The resort is very clean and very new and well maintained, the rooms are large and staff are super friendly and helpful. The managment was top notch, they helped me to rent a bike and recommended many local places to hang out at. The infiniti pool is has amazing sunset views and restarant food was great. As a bonus the Secret beach closest to the resort turned out to be one of the best once on the island. I especially want to thank manager Kiril, Mint and Perry for making my stay a breeze. I am definitely coming back for my next trip to the island. Thanks guys!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
SunsetHill_Resort, Front Office Manager at Sunset Hill Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2016

Thank you for your kind words and for being such an enjoyable guest. Our friendly team of staff all do their very best to go above and beyond to make sure customers are comfortable during their stay with us and have all the information they need for getting around Koh Phangan and Thailand. We are happy to have been able to provide you with such great service and look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Thailand.

Reviewed April 11, 2016 via mobile

..Beautiful place, very romantic. freindly staff - very helpfull and kind!, Big and clean rooms, beautiful pool and garden, nice restaurant but a bit expensive. Also a pool bar.. Very nice.
totally worth the money.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
SunsetHill_Resort, Reservations Manager at Sunset Hill Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2016

Hi Shir,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We all very much enjoyed having you stay with us as well. I hope you had safe journeys back and a wonderful Songkran! If you are ever in Koh Phangan again we would love for you to stay again. Please keep that smile with you everywhere you go!

We all very much hope to see you again someday!

Reviewed April 10, 2016

Everyone who works there is so friendly,we spent great days in sunset hill and we would always come back!
The food and the room were great,it was very clean and the bed was very comfortable,thanks to sunset hill!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank micheleK2515ZM

Hi Michele,

Our goal at Sunset Hill is to make sure our customers fully engage in our slogan; "Unwind, Recharge, Enjoy."

We are very happy that in your case we have succeeded! Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know. It is greatly appreciated!

Please come back and stay with us again anytime!

Reviewed April 9, 2016 via mobile

Beautiful resort to unwind and relax ; is like Heaven mage on Earth at Sunset Hill Resort. Check in Staff is so attentive and she even presented me an souvenier Elephant symbolised good luck. Room is clean and yumme food at reasonable price! Best sunset could be found here with infinity pool..Just amazing.i shall return! 5 stars..:)

Stayed: April 2016
1  Thank Michael C

Sawasdee Ka Khun Michael,

We so very much appreciate your kind words. We try our best to make sure that we exceed our guests' expectations and are so happy when we get such wonderful feedback. Of course...it is a lot easier when we have such great guests!

Thank you for making our job so easy! :)
We look forward to seeing you again, hopefully soon!

Reviewed April 8, 2016

i love this hotel, everything about it is amazing. thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. the food , service and rooms were beautiful!
There was 6 of us we stayed in the 2 bed apartment with a roof terrace with a hot tub all looking out to the ocean. Im in love with this place and could not recommend it enough!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
SunsetHill_Resort, Reservatiosn Manager at Sunset Hill Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2016

Hi Danielle,

We are happy you enjoyed the comforts of our 3 bedroom rooftop apartment. It is one of my personal favorites and probably one of the best spots on the island for a large group like yours (fitting up to 6 people). We are happy you feel the same way!

Please keep us in mind the next time you are in Phangan.