Buri Rasa Koh Phangan(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$280
US$263
Agoda.com
Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$464
US$339
Agoda.com
Milky Bay Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$421
US$212
US$296
US$243
Travelocity
Sunset Cove Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
US$85
  • Breakfast included
US$151
US$122
US$45
US$36
Priceline
Havana Beach Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$65
US$437
US$391
All reviewsair conping pongfull moonkoh phanganbeach fronttable tennisswimming poolthong salafan roomthai foodsun loungerstaxiislandbungalowthailandbahtscooter
Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

in photos it may seem like a really nice place but then you may find bungalows at the entrance where you will live a hell of moisture , darkness and warmth.
I recommend not rent bikes at the hotel , they take advantage of retaining your passport to make you pay whole pieces of the bike by a simple scratch and try to blame any other that you arent guilty
the bathroom is a toilet with no hot water hose . the staff is neither pleasant nor unpleasant but true that simply ask them to print a boarding card and we did not allow. Trap for tourists!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Milky B, Guest Relations Manager at Lime n Soda Beach Front Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2016

Your review is very disappointing. Our hotel has been open for many years and is certainly not a trap. We pride ourselves in simple clean accommodation for the budget traveler. It is the norm in Thailand for all motorbike rental companies and hotels to keep the customers passport if they rent a motorbike.

Reviewed July 6, 2016 via mobile

I visited for 1 night with friends before going back to Bangkok and it was a very pretty hotel with green and white details everywhere. The pool was so relaxing and nice to cool off in, and the bar was close so we could have all the drinks we wanted.

There was a slight problem twice with the paying of our bill in the bar, at first the staff said one price and we paid it but then they came back to ask for more money as they has miscalculated. I would want them to have a calculator so these things do not happen.

The bungalows were round and interesting and the garden was beautiful. There was a lot of activities as well but we didn't partake in them.

Overall a pleasing stay.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends

Thank you for sending in a review. We are happy that you enjoyed your short stay and the activities on offer.

Reviewed June 29, 2016

Unless you want a cold shower that dribbles and animal poo dropping from the ceiling into your bathroom I would not recommend this place. The smell was horrific and we couldn't really shower well. At check in the lady was bossing us about in a rude manner, telling us to check in when in fact there was already a couple checking in and we were politely waiting our turn. Even the gentleman infront became frustrated and had to tell her to give him a minute to collect his things. My boyfriend was hit by a scooter directly outside the property and he was severly injured. I went to reception to get help and asked for a first aid kit. The lady understood my request but did not get the urgency of the situation and told me to sit and wait for ten minutes, ten minutes I didn't have. Instead of helping my boyfriend and showing compassion they gave him a plastic bag to put his foot in as they didn't want him bleeding on the road outside the property. A bandage or cloth would have done this and helped his injury more than a plastic bag! After a hospital visit it became clear they were taking advantage of us. As we were so near the hospital we were entitled to free pick up and drop off for our daily visits. However Lime N Soda continued to organise their own taxi's charging us for a trip we should have had for free. Why would you rip off an injured man? They knew about the hospital transfers as they had arranged it for the day we had the accident. As it was near the hospital I asked whether we could extend our stay until my boyfriend became more mobile. They tried to move us to a superior room which was charging double what we were already paying claiming they were fully booked apart from the suite. I checked on their OWN website and I checked on Expedia where we had made our booking. There were plenty of rooms still available and at a cheaper price. I decided not to even dispute it, I didn't want to stay. When you are already going through enough, you need help not to be taken advantage of. Luckily we found a hotel that was very helpful, considerate and compassionate. Having an accident is obviously never on the agenda but it's nice to know you are in a safe environment and people will be helpful in your time of need. You don't need to be in a high paying 5 star hotel for that kind of service. I assumed it was a humane thing to do when somebody is hurt, but this place proved I was wrong.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 19, 2016 via mobile

Lime N Soda is a great place to relax by the pool/beach. They have a bar/restaurant on site, both of which are much more expensive than other restaurants in town but it is still nice to have the option if you don't feel like walking or getting a taxi. There is a volleyball court on site as well which was a nice evening activity.

They were helpful in booking tours for us and booking our ferry back to the mainland.

Our bungalow was nice, no AC but the fan was enough for sleeping purposes.

The location isn't great, it is within walking distance of the pier and the restaurants but it is still a decent walk.

Overall I would recommend staying here, especially if you just want a few quiet days to relax.

**we were not there during the full moon party so I am not sure how close it is to the actual party spot.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Milky B, Guest Relations Manager at Lime n Soda Beach Front Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2016

Thank you for sending in a review and sharing your thoughts.I am glad to hear that you had good service and enjoyed the activities and felt relaxed at the end of your stay.

Reviewed June 18, 2016 via mobile

Myself and my boyfriend stayed in lime and soda from the 11th of June until the 13th...we initially booked an air con room but when we arrived we where put into a tiny dirty fan room crawling with insects and mosquitos with only a torn mosquito net over the bed...after a few hours of being in this room we were moved into an air con room which we were very happy about the only problem being that the tv didn't work but we were not too fused about that....we thought that this was the end of our problems WE WERE WRONG!

$400 dollars was stolen out of my bag by somebody who had access to our room... They left behind an electricity key card possibly in a panic to leave the room before being caught...we didn't realise the theft until we arrived at our next destination

There was a 2 hour power out whilst in the resort....lime and soda did not provide us with any source of lighting such as a torch...we were in pitch black while it was pouring rain outside

There was a wasp hive in our roof meaning that we constantly had to deal with them flying around our room and almost got stung on a few occasions.

We contacted the management about the stolen money and got absolutely no response!!!! DISGRACEFUL!!!

Originally thinking that it was a great spot with good breakfast and nice staff ..... all of these terrible incidents have left a very SOUR taste in our mouths....that must be why they call it LIME and soda

Stayed: June 2016

We always maintain that all reviews are important to us as long as they are constructive and true and not dramatized. On checking your booking documents the room was in fact only booked as a fan room.Joining the zoo that was in your room you left out bats, sharks and quicksand.
Well traveled people usually put their money and valuables in a safe or safety deposit box provided to you to avoid any theft or incidence.We feel it is Disgraceful that you would automatically think it is theft rather than negligence on your side.How you didn't realize until you were at your new destination baffles me.If I can give you any advice lock your money in a SAFE. Koh Phangan is a small relatively undeveloped island in the middle of the ocean so you are lucky you only had a 2 hour power cut and not 4 hours.As for the sour taste in your mouth, all I can say is good riddence.