US$163
US$136
Agoda.com
Longbay Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$96
US$81
US$115
US$82
Agoda.com
B 52 Beach Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$209
US$189
Sunset Cove Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$112
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
US$117
US$97
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$46
TripAdvisor
Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$424
US$305
Sawadee.com
US$382
US$345
US$445
US$367
Hotels.com
All reviewsair conping pongfull moonkoh phanganbeach fronttable tennisswimming poolnight marketnice poolfan roomthong salathai foodrooms are basicrestaurant areastayed here for nightssun loungersisland
Reviewed August 30, 2017

Amazing location with a paradise view - most stunning water I've seen! Staff were really friendly and helpful. Great bar/pool area and short walk into town for good restaurants (there is an amazing Mexican about 10 mins walk!).

Wi-fi was pretty temperamental in the room which was frustrating but worked well in the communal areas. Air-con unit was a little noisy.

I would definately stay here again though as it was a perfect spot and I miss that view already!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Milky B, Guest Relations Manager at Lime n Soda Beach Front Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2017

Thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and made use of the beach bar and pool.Hope you saw the amazing sunsets.Thank you for a lovely review.

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

Nice beachfront settings, pool and bar were good. Friendly staff. We Stayed in an air con bungalow, air con was rubbish didn't cool the room down same for our friends in the room next door. Wifi was poor. For £16 a night this was bad value in my opinion

Stayed: July 2017
Milky B, Guest Relations Manager at Lime n Soda Beach Front Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2017

All reviews are appreciated and points always followed up.Thank you for your review.

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for just one night. While checking in we were given a refreshing glass of lime cordial. The bungalow we got had a fan which was adequate for our needs. The room was tiny and so was the bathroom. Both very clean though. It wasn't my cup of tea but a cheap and cheerful place to stay. You can get much better close by for very little extra.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to send in a review.

Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

The staff here are all very attentive and the property it very well maintained. I really enjoyed the Rin Beach Full Breakfast off their menu. I stayed in a fan bungalow which was fine as I am from a hot country and am used to the heat of Thailand, if you are unsure about the heat you might want to pay the extra for the air conditioning as the fan room was a little stuffy.The wifi was slow at times but was available throughout the property including by the pool and beach front. There is a sign at reception saying there is a fine for bringing in outside food or drink, I personally wandered if this more applied to bringing in alcohol during full moon than example bringing back a packet of chips/crisps to eat. Overall an incredibly comfortable stay.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay .Yes it can get very hot in Thailand so if youre not used to it its best to get an airconditioned room.Thank you for sending in a review and sharing your thoughts.

Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

I decided to stay here because of the good off season deals. I did not use any of the extras provided (pool, restaurant, etc). I stayed in the modest hut with a fan. Super size KING bed! Room size is fine. I guess it would be crowded with 3 people. The modest huts however do not have wifi. You need to be in the public areas to use. You can access everything you need to enjoy a stay on Koh Phangan within a 5 to 10 minute walk. Plenty of food, shops, coffee, grocery store and the wonderful night market where I ate my meals each night. Lots of options to choose from. They rent scooters at this resort. If you want to access any of the island beaches you will want a scooter. Island transport asks too much money and it's more fun to explore on your own. To view an awesome sunset you cannot see from this beach.
The staff is friendly and very accommodating. I had an incident where my room became filled with bees after a storm (apparently very common here) as I had a window open, and they just put me in another hut and to my luck it had AC. They did not charge me. It was that easy. I had a nice time here and felt the location was perfect.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Milky B, Guest Relations Manager at Lime n Soda Beach Front Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2017

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you took advantage of the scooter rentals and explored the island.After all thats what holidays are about adventure and exploring new things.