We have been one of the first guests of Panviman resort 9 years ago and have nearly every year especially enjoyed the balance between the beautiful nature and the small bungalows between the coconut trees.
We were shocked this year when we returned to Tong Nai Pan Beach, Ko Phangan, and realized the latest renovation works in this hotel. The former coconut hill facing the beach is now nearly totally covered by concrete. The small bungalows were surrounded by high concrete fences. All bungalows have now their own small plunge pool with two oversized elephants at their entrance. The new oversized restaurant dominates the small beautiful beach. In the evening they try to catch customers with a big light show and a Philippine band playing every evening the same "romantic" songs. An awful air conditioned night club without any style completes the catastrophy.
Welcome to Disney Land and Jurassic Park!
It´s a shame, to destroy the natural beauty of a former very charming hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort with 72 rooms, 8 categories, 3 restaurants, 2 bars and room service, infinity view swimming pool, private beach, kayaking and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan Hotel Koh Phangan
- Panviman Hotel Ko Phangan
- Panviman Resort Ko Phangan