From the time that we arrived the service was amazing . As we were on our honeymoon we were welcomed with flower chains and a happy honeymoon cake and our room was decorated the same .
Our room was so beautiful with no attention to detail spared . In the room they provided mosquito spray which was a good touch . If chilling out is your thing they have 3 types of cds with relaxation music to listen to while in your room . These can be played on the Bluetooth stereo which is handy as we had balcony drinks and played dance music to set the mood before the full moon party .
The views from our room were outrageous (room 6413) they were like nothing Iv seen from a hotel room before . We ate a few times In the pool deck bar which was really good . The service was quick and food quality was really good . The views are cool from the outside tables overlooking the sea and beach .
To get around the hotel grounds we used the tuk tuk service which is provided free of charge . Maximum wait is 5 minutes so it’s worth hanging on .
The hotel bars shut around 11pm but outside the gate to the right is a bar where you can get a late drink . There is a small village just outside the gate with bars massage parlors and shops for drinks and snack that’s are reasonably priced .
The hotel is a good distance from had rinn so a taxi back and forward will be expensive . Also make sure to arrange transfers from the pier when you arrive on the island as a taxi can cost 1000thb upwards . The hotel provide transfers for 300thb per person but the last pickup is 6pm . So if your boat arrives later than 6pm make sure to have something in place so you don’t end up paying too much just choosing a taxi at the pier when you get off the boat.
When traveling to the full moon party we booked a return trip trough a travel agent in the village for 250thb pp return .
This hotel is probably one of the best we have ever stayed in and the staff did everything they could to make our honeymoon as enjoyable as possible .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort with 94 rooms, 8 categories, 3 restaurants, 2 bars and room service, infinity view swimming pool, private beach, kayaking and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan Hotel Koh Phangan
- Panviman Hotel Ko Phangan
- Panviman Resort Ko Phangan