Our experience was a 5 though the rooms were probably closer to a 3. Make sure you look at the resort map before you book. Not all rooms are the same. We stayed in P3 and we were just steps from the beach and we have incredible views of the water from our porch. Some rooms are way off the beach and don't have much of a view.
- there is a spa right off of the beach. $10 for a one hour massage. Book in advance because it gets crowded in the late afternoon.
- great location. The beach is nice and not too crowded. It wasn't too hard to get a beach chair.
- Service was great. Some of the reviews complain about the service but we thought it was very good. People were super friendly and helpful. If you want Four Seasons level of service don't go to Phi Phi Island.
- Food at restaurant that is beachside was very good.
- bathroom is very rudimentary. You will not be doing any lingering in the bathroom.
Pearl Resort is a great place to stay on Phi Phi. We walked down the beach and the other resorts didn't look anywhere as nice as Pearl. The Viking Resort is a short walk away and it is a very quaint place to have lunch and give you a break from having all your meals at the Pearl.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Phi Phi Paradise Pearl Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phi Phi Paradise Pearl Hotel Ko Phi Phi Don
- Phi Paradise Pearl Hotel