See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 20, 2014 via mobile

Just don't go here. Well do if you love cockroaches in your room, sleeping on a hard bed with a mosquito net full of holes, rude staff, trekking far from town, no fridge, poor wifi, crap breakfast, staff burning rubbish in between the sheds (yes they are sheds not bungalows), having to walk past a sewerage plant to get there, door doesn't shut properly so feel unsafe, poor lighting. The list could go on. Worst place I have ever stayed in and way way overpriced.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank MountainsRivers987
Reviewed October 14, 2014

I never take time out to write reviews, but our terrible treatment whilst staying here has urged me to do so. And this review comes from someone who has been slumming it in hostels until now. Staff are extremely horrible, unhelpful and rude.
Wifi does not work in the bedrooms so have to sit in communal seating area by reception to connect, which wouldn't be so bad if the staff didn't treat you like a constant inconvenience rather than a paying guest. I sprained my ankle and my friends both got sick whilst staying here, when I asked for directions to the doctors the staff merely pointed into the distance then carried on watching their TV programme with no attempt of directions or actual help. At one point I was having a Skype call with my parents and the owner turned up her TV to drown me out. I have never encountered such rudeness. I cant work out if the staff hated foreigners or the human race in general; either way they shouldn't be working in a hotel.
To top it off we were woken every day by extremely loud drilling from the building site next door... There are so many other places to stay on phi phi... Definitely don't stay here.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Laura B
Reviewed September 30, 2014 via mobile

15 min trek uphill from town to Maney resort, which with backpacks isn't too fun. The place itself looks nice from the outside, but inside the rooms are very dark and dingy. There were lots of cockroaches! Thankfully there was a mosquito net but had a few holes in it, so bring duck tape to fill them up if for some reason you decide to stay here! The people behind reception were unfriendly and unhelpful, and it is very over-priced. koh phi phi is beautiful, but this place put a downer on it!

• Stayed: September 2014
1  Thank Ksh10
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

We managed to get these cabins for 500 baht per personal late notice. A little out of the way from town, on a hill, however the place is lovely and has some terrific views.

The staff are friendly and make you breakfast every morning as part of the deal.

The rooms are clean and have mosquito nets fur each bed. We had a problem with our shower as the power was very very low however it was not too much of an issue as we only stayed two days.

The main issue is the mischievous monkeys who try and steal your things. They cornered me on my own balcony one morning!

Overall, I had a nice stay here and would stay again.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed August 1, 2014

The location is not good. First a walk up high and when you are at the resort you have to do 100 stairs or more. No joke. The rooms are old, the beds are hard. But the most terrible about Maney resort is the cleanliness, everywhere are bugs, animals really awful. Breakfast is included but when you past the monkeys who want to bite, you can choose about bread with egg, yoghurt witch fresh fruit or rice. Not very special. We are staying now for 10 days in Thailand and this place is the worst and our most expensive till now.

So the advice of me and my girlfriend is take a place better than this.

• Stayed: August 2014