See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 17, 2015

Good location if you are on a budget. Room was clean and comfortable. Staff were not so friendly. A bit uphill to walk to the accomodation. Not recommended for old people. Good excercise. Not a good breakfast.

Room Tip: Choose a bugalow up the hill if you are fit. A bit steep but very beautifull.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2015 via mobile

The room was not clean, the bathroom was horrible, the sheets had weird yellowish stains all over. The breakfast way too poor, on the TV only Thai channels. Apart from that, the AC was powerful enough, plus a fan. If the bugs net smell doesn't bother you, then you will have a good night sleep.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 25, 2015

So we got booked here by our travel agecny from bkk. Three of us stayed here and I have to say it was pretty far from the port entrance, every person we asked to help us take our luggage to our resort said NO! so finally we found a nice man willing to take the job and the walk was really far, it was on the other side of the island then you have to go up a hill and climb steep stairs to get the the reception area to then climp more stairs to get to your room. I have to stay the staff was nice, and helpful, carried our luggage to our room (more stairs) and checked us in promptly even though our agecny messed up and did not send the payment to the resort which was such a relief. We came to our room after being out all day to find mosquitos, and a HUGE roach in our room!! Our bathroom floor was kind of flooded when we arrived due to poor drainage, there was also this huge rock in our bathroom which took up alot of space which was wierd! The bungalows have an obstructed view and was very high up which meant LOTS AND LOTS OF STAIRS! This may not be a good thing if you are planning on getting drunk and coming home at night. I wouldn't stay here again so travelers beware. The only reason I did give them 2 stars was because the staff was super friendly/helpful, price was cheap but other than that it's a no go!

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 16, 2015

The rooms are large, they have balconies with a lovely view, the staff are friendly and always smiling at you when you walk past... I stayed in a bungalow which felt like it was on the summit of Mt. Everest... I am not the fittest person in the world so by the time I got to my room I needed to rest for 20 mins before I could function... It was like walking up a mountain... I would recommend this place to anyone, it is quiet, pretty and the rooms are well kept. I didn't read the reviews beforehand and didn't know how steep the stairs were so it caught me off guard. My recommendation is to pre book the transfer to the wharf as when I got there she said it was full and I had to walk the whole way with all of my shopping and my backpack. Also do not leave anything on the Balcony, the monkeys come and eat or steal it, but they are cute...

Room Tip: Ask for a lower room, the reception Wifi can be accessed from the rooms closer, plus not as much mountain climbing.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed February 4, 2015

We booked with a Bangkok agency, tiger Travel group... first error and when we came to this resort they tried to trick us taking the money from the agency and putting us in a crappy hôtel room ! So not honest and rude ! Flee !

• Stayed: January 2015