US$46
US$165
US$101
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

Phi Phi The Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$100
US$74
  • Restaurant
Viking Natures Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$35
  • Free Internet
Phi Phi Relax Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$40
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
Zeavola Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$303
US$133
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

P.P. Erawan Palms Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$73
US$55
  • Pool
Papaya Phi Phi Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)(Great Value!)
US$19
US$18
Agoda.com
The Cobble Beach(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$38
US$32
2,819 results
All reviewssunset baradult poollong tail boatgarden bungalowbeach frontjasmin restaurantsea gypsylaem tong beachbeautiful beachour honeymoonmaya bayhour tripoutdoor showerferry ridedeck chairswhite sandrelaxing holiday
Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

This hotel has surpassed all my expectations from a Resort. Excellent choice for having a fun filled vacation. I want to highlight a few things for the hotel to improve on and helping first tym travellers to Phi Phi islands.

1. Firstly, I would like to tell that when u reach Rasaada pier for the ferry to Phi Phi, check for the Holiday inn office as it is inside and water and wifi are free. Some profit seeking scum bags charge 50 bhat per for WiFi and 50 bhat for a 1.5 ltr water bottle. So you can save on it by asking for Holiday inn office near restaurant at Rasaada pier. Also, I would request the Holiday inn authorities to at least set up an advertising board so that people travelling to the hotel are facilitated.

2. This msg is for a simple, cheerful personality and kind hearted Holiday Inn representative at Rasaada pier whose name is Mr. Guy... We were out of baby milk and baby food. He went out of his way to help us by taking me on his bike to nearest 7eleven store which was around 2 kms away and also helped me in shopping as I did not know the language written in baby food. I will always remember Mr. Guy and would also like the Holiday Inn officials to please do something good for him as he has shown us how kind people are. Thanks Mr. Guy.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Varun V

Dear Varun V,

Thank you very much for taking the time to upload your review and comments like the one you have provided give our team continue motivated in delivering high standards of service.

Especially the staff (Mr. Guy) were fantastic. He will be delighted to know their efforts and personality have been recognized.

We hope you will be back to our resort soon!

Best regards,

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Loved this place. I had reservations about it being a 'Holiday Inn', but don't let the name fool you. This is truly a five star resort situated on a breathtakingly beautiful beach. And if you are into snorkeling, this is the place to be! This is where all the other resorts on the island travel to to bring their guests to snorkel!
Thank you Holiday Inn for all the beautiful and priceless memories!
We'll be back!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Dear Sir,

We thank you for sharing your experience.

I appreciate that you have enjoyed your stay with us in overall.

I am very grateful for the feedback provided as this gives us the opportunity of improving our services. And I have shared your comments with our team members to continue motivated in delivering high standards of service.

I would like to thank you once again for taking the time to share your feedback and look forward to having the opportunity of welcoming you back to our resort.

Best regards,

Reviewed September 3, 2017

We first stayed in Holiday Inn Resort in Ao Nang (Krabi) before moving over to this resort and we certainly wished we spent all our time here instead. The setting on the beach is wonderful and very secluded (it is on a stretch of white beach of about 1km with only the hotel, 4 or 5 beach restaurants and another hotel/resorts or two on the far side). 20 to 30 speedboats pitch up every afternoon for snorkeling or for having lunch here, so you actually don't need to go anywhere as you already have the best spot.

The hotel has a safe swimming zone and offers free use of snorkeling equipment with rental of kayaks, again you don't have to go anywhere at all. We laid on beach chairs for the day (under tree cover), kids swimming and playing in the see the whole day long, with a small shop providing ice-cream, mojito's and snacks.

Travelling to the resort can be a bit of a mission. 1.5 hour ferry from Krabi, Ao Nang (or Phuket) is required and docks at the main pier at Tonsai. You then need to take a boat from there for 30 minutes to get to the resort. On going back to Krabi we rented a private speed boat which picked us up on the beach and delivered us straight to Krabi town. Bit expensive but worth the money for us. So if not using a private boat you need at least half a day of travel from any airport close-by

Because it is so secluded and no supermarkets on this side of the island, the hotel is really expensive with drinks, snacks and cost of transport.

The buffet meals offers good value for money especially with their "kids eat free" policy.

Room Tip: Rooms close to the beach (second or first row) is definitely worth-it with small children
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear vnieks,

Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

We a family of four stayed at this wonderful resort for four nights in the first week of August 2017. Right from the pickup point at Tonsai bay till we left the place it was an unforgettable holiday. The holiday inn resort had everything organised. The team picked us up from Tonsai bay and we travelled by tong tail boat to the resort. We arrived from Krabi via a ferry which was booked by the resort.

The beach itself is stunning and you can spend hours and days out there and relax. The water is turquoise green and I guess the photos what you see of the beaches are exact replica of the place. We stayed at the Garden superior bungalows (Room 210 and 211) which are in the second row i.e. just next to the beach front bungalows. The superior bungalows are literally 25 steps away from the beach, you can see the beach from the room window. You step out and you are there in 10 seconds. I don’t see a point in going for beach front as they are a bit expensive. The rooms are a bit dated but it’s all nicely maintained.

They have amazing breakfast buffet which I would encourage to book along with the room. We at lunch/dinner at the local nearby restaurant which is just 2 min walk along the beach north. There are about four local restaurants (Jasmine and others) which one can try and all of them are very good. Prices are really cheap if compared to the resort. You could get a nice dinner for 300THB and a large bear for 120THB.

We tried the infinity adult pool and the hilltop pool and I must say both of them are just too good. It’s a place to relax and spend quality time with family. The resort gives free snorkelling kit and you can hire kayak for 300THB for an hour.

We did the Scuba dive as well. The resort has recently let the space to a new scuba provider and I must say they were very good. Kurt and Toey were our two instructors and they made our dive so fun and easy. Especially as we have never done diving before.

I must say the staffs at the resort were so helpful and cooperative. They took care of us right from the start and till we reached Phuket. I do remember one staff name (Don) who was at the leisure centre and he was very good.

We could not do the island tours because the weather in the sea was not great and long tail boat could not go. So another visit to the paradise beach is definitely on the cards. It’s a must visit place.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Krishna P
Management response:Responded September 1, 2017

Dear Krishna P,

Reviewed August 31, 2017

Where to begin...from the speedboat direct from Phuket Ao Po Marina to the resort, your adventure begins.

This resort is perfect for both couples and families.

Main pools at the base of the resort; and an adults "only" infinity pool at the Hilltop area of the resort. Key to remember for any parents with children under 13/14 reading this; this area is adults only. This is a firm policy and should be respected. More than once parents were trying to enter with small children and the staff we kindly escorting them out. Please adhere to the rules of this area. It is meant for serenity, honeymooners, couples, etc. Please be respectful of this.

With that being said, we had beachfront bungalow rooms (which were great), but I would recommend the Hilltop Sunset rooms for couples and singles. When I return next year I am staying in one of the Hilltop rooms.

The food at the resort was "ok". We had our dinners at the delicious restaurants right on the beach next to the resort. highly recommend Malee restaurant, Wonderful seafood, fish, and local Thai dishes.

Bear in mind the remoteness of the location of this property. Traveling to Tonsai Pier requires long tail boat rental (negotiate cost with the locals next to the resort) or book directly thru the resort.

I've stayed in Phuket, Krabi, and Phi Phi few times since 2016 and I can't flat out say this property offers the BEST of all of them when it comes to the view you get, especially from the Hilltop Sunset area. Just look at my pics!

Room Tip: Book Hilltop rooms for couples, singles, honeymooners.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends