US$47
US$30
Official Site
  • Free Internet
Viking Natures Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)(Great Value!)
US$35
  • Free Internet
Mama Beach Residence(Ko Phi Phi Don)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$70
US$121
  • Beachfront
Phi Phi The Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$75
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Zeavola Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$147
  • Breakfast included
P.P. Erawan Palms Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$69
  • Pool
Paradise Resort Phi Phi(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$47
US$37
  • Beachfront
Phi Phi Relax Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)(Great Value!)
US$44
2,824 results
All reviewssunset baradult poollong tail boatgarden bungalowbeach frontjasmin restaurantsea gypsylaem tong beachbeautiful beachour honeymoonmaya bayhour tripoutdoor showerferry ridedeck chairswhite sandrelaxing holiday
Reviewed December 1, 2010

I have to say the staff at the holiday inn Phi Phi made me wedding day a day to remember. I couldnt have asked for a more orgainised, beautiful and thoughtful day. I would truley recommend this hotel as a perfect desitination for couples and families with young children. Defintelay worth another visit some point in the future.

Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed November 27, 2010

We stayed at the Holiday Inn for 2 nights and had a great time. Getting to the hotel is an adventure but once you're there its well worth it. The bungalow rooms are good fun though try and get one on its own rather than a semi-detached - the walls are paper thin. Set right on the beach and venturing back into the hillside it all feels very tropical. Take the time to wander up to the hilltop bar and watch the sun setting on the other side of the island. The restaurant was ok though not spectacular so wander along the beach, there are about half a dozen other places that offer better, particularly at Zeavola. This side of the island is very remote from the main town so if you're looking to wander round the market then, quite simply, you can't. The hotel offers a good selection of excersions though so there are things to do - we took the speedboat to Maya Bay, Monkey Island, Emerald Lagoon and the Viking Caves. We stayed 2 nights and this felt about right, any longer and I think the location would become an issue.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank timmac_10
Nithas S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Phi Phi Island, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2016

Reviewed November 26, 2010

We absolutely loved this hotel and would love to return to this hotel as often as possible! The staff members were very friendly and efficient. The scenery is out of this world - beautiful! Definitely a piece of paradise! We hired a longtail boat and went to Tonsai, Viking Caves, Phi Leh bay and Maya bay. Absolutely breathtaking! The sea water is luke warm and the water is crystal clear. I loved snorkeling in Phi Leh and Loh Sama Bay - beautiful tropical fish! We planted a love tree at the resort in their Love tree garden. What an amazing experience! Another good reason to return to the Resort - to see how our tree has grown. They upgraded us to a Coral suite with a sea view and we had a beautiful arrangement of flowers on our bed to welcome us and wish us a pleasant honeymoon. Compliment to the resort's general manager, Dominique Ronge and his staff!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed November 22, 2010

I had read reviews about the holiday inn and coming from Europe where they are not, lets say, a 'luxury' chain I was a bit skeptical about the rating that had been given on Trip Advisor and the price tag to match. The pictures on their website also looked very nice but things you can do with a good photographer these days thought I.....

However, I found the holiday inn a real pleasure. Yes, it is not located in the centre of Phi Phi but no, I did not want to be with the rest of the young backpackers looking for a cheap night, cheap beer and music until dawn.

Having spent the day after my early morning ferry in the 'centre', I saw what I needed to (the hike to the view points is tough but worth it) and swiftly decamped on the next boat stopping at Holiday Inn. I must say its not 100% clear how the transfer works, even after you book with Holiday inn, you must get a certain boat from a certain company (Andamam Wave Masters from Phuket for those of you planning the trip) so that it will stop directly at Holiday Inn without paying extra. If you get another boat you can hop on the wave master on the 10.30 or 3.30 service for 200 Baht, or get a longtail for about 1000 Baht anytime you want. The transfer from Ton Sai main pier is about another 30 minutes so you need to plan your travel to the holiday inn but its worth it.....

The staff upon our arrival were more than helpful, with such a full boat I'd imagined a long queue but you are all seated at the welcome bar/lounge, personal service to ensure you are checked in whilst you get a free (non alcoholic) cocktail and you are shown to your room also. The rooms were all in mini bungalow cottage style, facing the sea and perfectly clean and comfortable (one of the best nights sleep I had in Thailand), comfy bed, range of pillow hardness etc ....

The sunset bar is to be recommended for cocktails as the sun went down and I ate at the restaurant that night as I'd arrived late and didnt walk along the beach until after I'd eaten. I'd say the buffet was OK, nothing special, but having gone for a stroll after dinner I think you could find more authentic Thai food at cheaper prices along the shoreline. Same goes for the massages. I had booked for a traditional thai massage for the morning after I arrived but after walking down the beach following dinner found that at least two other hotels had places on the beach front offering a massage at literally half the price and having had one at these other hotels they were perfect (why pay 800+ Baht when you can pay 400?).

Check out was again easy and in fact when we left a bunch of the staff were playing drums/instruments to wave us off, really felt a bit like family friends leaving a house. It was a shame I stayed only a night as it seemed that there could be many trips organised snorkeling, picnic, diving etc by the hotel (again without hassle of hawkers in town) and I'd go back again, albeit its probably nicer with a partner than alone as its quite a nice, secluded romantic location.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank DenHaagLaura

Reviewed November 16, 2010

Thank you!! Holiday Inn - Phi Phi Island.
We stopped here in November 2010 for our Wedding. The location is stunning we had four nights and it was not enough. It has everything from day trips out to Maya beach, kayaking, fishing or just relaxing in your own private hammock. We cannot thank the staff enough for all their hard work and dedication. They made us feel so special. We had organized our wedding off shore and had a couple of hiccups (nothing to do with Holiday Inn). The wedding planner for Holiday Inn stood in and helped, he organized our problems with great calmness and expertise. There were so many little touches we did not expect it made our special day one to remember. We have previously stayed here back in 2007 but cannot remember it being so beautiful. The new accommodation with infinity pool is just the perfect place for total relaxation. I would highly recommend it to anybody for a wedding destination – truly amazing. Thanks again Holiday Inn Phi Phi, much love The Armstrong’s

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple