1,989 results
All reviewsgarden suitebarefoot luxuryzeavola staffour honeymoonoutdoor showerbamboo blindsthe beansandy pathsthe general managerphuket marinabean bagsturn down servicelong tailno shoesliving areadiving centerspeedboat transfer
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

This is the third time my husband and I have stayed here, including our honeymoon last year. As expected the staff were exceptional in every way, the bungalows spacious and clean. Our complimentary Aromatherapy massage was just amazing! Our breakfast buffet was just scrumptious however we did miss the little bags of donut type snacks with the yummy dipping sauces! The restaurant food was also delicious. On the whole it’s heaven on earth! I would not hesitate to recommend Zeavola Resort to anyone!
We are leaving for home tomorrow & I just want to stay here forever! Thank you for your wonderful hospitality Zeavola!
Love James and Samantha XO

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
FlorianPhiPhiIsland, General Manager at Zeavola Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2018

Dear Samantha, Dear James,
Thank you so much for visiting us again. We are always delighted when guests come and visit us again, this is the nicest compliment for the resort and for the staff team. Thank you for the very good comments about the food and the breakfast. Unfortunately we had such a big wastage with the donuts that it was not correct to continue this service. But we do put them in rotation on the buffet for our guests to enjoy.
We wish you a good trip home. Stay safe and healthy. We look forward to welcome you back some day.
Florian and the Zeavola Family

Reviewed July 26, 2018

My husband and I were there for four nights in June, 2018. Our experience was amazing from beginning to end. Very organized and attentive staff made the trip via speedboat flawless. We were whisked away to our room upon arrival, took our shoes off, and never put them back on. The room itself was lovely, with plenty of storage and great air conditioning. The outside space was interesting, and won't necessarily be for all. I didn't like having to go outside to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, but the outdoor shower was wonderful.

Breakfast was great, dinner was yummy (so good that we ate at the hotel restaurant every night).

The pool was quiet and could use some updating. The beach wasn't the greatest because of all of the boats and the constant influx of tour boats dropping off day tourists who would hang out on the limited beach loungers at Zeavola. One day we couldn't find a place to hang out because four of the beach loungers were taken up by a family who was visiting the island for the day. I think that the chairs should only be for those staying at Zeavola Resort.

All in all it was a very different, but special visit to Phi Phi Don.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank momadyl
FlorianPhiPhiIsland, General Manager at Zeavola Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2018

Dear Momadyl,
thank you for your excellent review and rating despite the hick up on the beach. We appreciate your visit during June and the fact that you really enjoyed our accommodation, the outdoor shower and our general barefoot luxury. Thank you for your endorsement of our restaurants.

In regards to the beach we are sorry that you had a bad experience. Normally we have always enough bean bags for our guests. We also do not allow outside guests to use them. The number of Wooden platforms with bean bags is numbered but our second beach is large enough to accommodate all our remaining guests on cozy beanbags. I can reconstruct why there were not enough bags, but normally if our guests indicate to our staff their wish to chill on the beach they always find a solution. I will remind the team to be more observant and also continue to protect our beanbags from outside guests.

We wish you a healthy and successful year end 2018
Florian and the Zeavola Family

Reviewed July 17, 2018

An overall amazing experience at this eco-friendly resort, with staff anticipating our every need. This was demonstrated from the beginning with our transfer from Phuket which was expected to be by speedboat. After a dreadful storm the day before Zeavola reorganised our transport for our safety with an earlier pick up and transfer by large ferry and long boat. This was seamless with their representatives at every point to meet us. Our accommodation in a garden setting was perfect with drinking water, fruit basket, aircon, fans, internet and coffee making at our disposal. The outdoor shower was our favourite feature. The bath products were fragrant and high quality but unfortunately I couldn't buy them to take home. The spacious villa was clean and the plan suited our relaxing needs. The food was exceptional and fresh. From superb breakfasts, beach lunches and varying evening dinning experiences – all were top quality. The extensive menu covered Thai, Italian and western tastes. My favourites were the seafood dishes and the East meets West dish I had on our 3rd night Tortellini Paneng Ped that features duck breast, home made pasta and an amazing sauce (which I must add the recipe was kindly shared with me. Thank you!) We were big fans of gin & tonics and local beer during the day at the beach with cocktails in the evening. I cannot speak highly enough of the staff. All were charming, obliging, happy to assist and genuinely cared about us. The medical services were A1 with a most professional and competent nurse on hand. We were sad to leave after 8 days but fortunate to be able to go I the speedboat at this time. Another great experience. Full credit to management in running a wonderful unique resort in an environmentally friendly manner. We will have such happy memories of Zeavola for years to come. 5 star traditional Thai Resort.

Room Tip: Best to choose for your needs as all are excellent
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
EAM_Zeavola, Manager at Zeavola Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Dear Khun Barb and Khun James,

Thank you so much for your your kind words. It was great to have you here at our little paradise and to get to know you.

It is wonderful to hear that you will have some lasting memories from your stay with us. The whole team is missing you already and is sending their warm greetings.

Please send a big thank you to your son for recommending us and we hope next time you come all together.

Until then all the best,

Reviewed July 16, 2018

Positives
Zeavola Resort was booked as part of my honeymoon. The resort itself is situated aways from the main 'party' area of Phi Phi Island (Tonsai), however - this is the reason we booked here. We wanted uninterrupted relaxation time in order to experience the island and it's beauty. The resort is set on the beach and backs up into the forest, and has its rooms nicely spread so you have privacy and can walk in barefoot comfort. The rooms were always kept tidy, reception only a call away for exceptional room service, comfortable bed and fresh linen, and excellent products for the shower. You can enjoy food and refreshing cocktails right by the waters edge, with extremely polite and attentive staff members. The on-site spa is exquisite and a must do, we used this service multiple times to help fully unwind after our wedding. The Tacada beach-side bar/cafe had excellent food and drink, and the resorts accompanying dive facility is a must-do (this was one of the highlights of our entire Thailand honeymoon). The on-site General Manager Leon was attentive and checked in with us on our first morning to ensure our room was as we hoped for, and again - sought feedback upon our check out. Staying at Zeavola definitely was a fabulous way to end our honeymoon, having left feeling very rejuvenated.

Improvement Areas
The Baxil on-site restaurant, whilst offering well made set-meals and excellent coffee, needs to improve a little on its buffet offerings - in particular the heated food, which at times wasn't warm enough to properly enjoy. All other breakfast food (noodle soups, fresh fruit and baked goods) were excellent, as too were the breakfast staff. One minor improvement on reflection I could mention is in regards to the Love Wave spa treatment (which my wife and I did in the same room together), which offers a mix of massage, scrub, facial and foot massage). Whilst not detracting from the excellent experience of both the service and friendliness of staff, my wife later informed me that during my foot massage my particular masseuse was using her spare hand scrolling through her phone. Whilst I didn't realise, as I still had a refreshing towelette over my eyes, my wife who was at that point sitting up having her head massaged and could see noticed it. The foot massage itself was still great - but I feel as though unless it was an emergency, checking her phone could have waiting til we had finished the Love Wave treatment (the most expensive and luxurious of the spa's offerings).

Stayed: July 2018

Dear Khun "Yeskoa",

Thank you very much for taking time to share your personal experience with us.

We are happy to see that you enjoyed your overall stay with us, our services, the room and our friendly and hard working team members. Rest assured that your constructive comments and suggestions will be taken care off.

I must admit the comment about the Spa has taken me by surprise, but I can't have my eyes and ears everywhere and therefore I'm always thankful for constructive feedback. This is why Florian and I are always around at Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner to get to know our guests and give them the chance to ask.

Thank you again for your valuable feedback and please do send my greetings to Khun Rachel.

Tropical greetings and all the best,

Reviewed July 15, 2018

This hotel was just AWESOME. The best thing about Zeavola is it's location on the quite and excluded side of the Phi Phi Island with crystal clear white sand beach.
The food ,the beach, everything was incredible. we will go back for suree.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Khun "racha294",

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. There is nothing more encouraging than knowing that you had a wonderful time. We truly appreciate your kind words about our team and services and we like especially your last sentence: "We will go back for sure!"

All the best,