“Chilling time ”
Review of BLUE WATER

BLUE WATER
Ranked #53 of 243 Restaurants in Koh Tao
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Good place to see sun set when weather is good. Many kinds of beverages you can enjoy and taste. Music is ok

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

We came around 6pm, the right time for live music that just started. We love the happy hour that runs from 4 till 8 pm. I tried their local beer which is also good...i mean for local brew, it taste good.
food also nice, good price and taste.

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

This became my venue of choice on the island, as I found the food here to be quite good.

My first brekky was a simple fruit salad. It was very basic, but also cheap and exactly what I wanted.

2nd brekky I had the scrambled egg with mushrooms on toast. The scrambled eggs were very good, very creamy and fluffy. I just though the amount of mushrooms was a bit much but I just ate the excess separately.

For dinner I had the mushroom risotto twice in a row. The first night it was phenomenal, the second night it was okay, mainly due to the rice not being creamy enough.

Would definitely eat here again though as 3 out of 4 experiences were spot on.

I see a lot of reviews about service, but in Thailand I find service to be poor in general, most restaurants you have to ask for attention.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

After waiting a few moment for our diner we asked several Times the people in charge. Nobody was able to answer to our questions. In order to wait we ordered a second beer. After more than an our an a half someone came to our table to say that they forget our command and that we had to wait more than 30 minutes to be served.
We decided to leaved and, trust me, no beer had been offered to us, we had to pay the entire bill.

A group of 5 young frenchies who aren’t used to leave bad comment on restaurants.

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

After waiting for 2h they tell us they forgot the order, and did’nt do nothing for apologies, and this is very expensive for thaillande