All reviews beach side diving course accommodation island nightlife frogs courses
Reviewed January 29, 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed it here, good bungalows, nice restaurant and some lovely bars around. It's not cheap, but you are on a popular island. We hired a motorbike and done some exploring. It was a good stay and about average price for the area.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

Well where do I start about this hotel.
When I first opened the room door the smell which hit me was terrible it honestly smelled like the room had never been aired in six months.
The room was nothing like what was pictured on the internet,the bathroom was worse than the hostel I stayed in,in fact I left the hotel within two hours and went back to the previous hotel I was staying at.
The garden view was a joke and all I could hear was the traffic from the main road and stray dogs fighting outside my window.
I got charged a nights stay for two hours which in my eyes is terrible.
The air con had a sign on it saying don't turn on under 24 degrees or it will block and not work.i just wish I read the reviews before hand because I definitely would not had booked this place at all.
If your thinking about booking this hotel don't is all I can say

3  Thank quinns1977
Reviewed January 14, 2017 via mobile

The place is in a great location for Sairee beach nightlife, restaurants and diving schools.

However, the staff ain't great. We were getting the boat at 6:30am so had to check out around 5:45am. This boat leaves from Koh Tao everyday, and there were other guests who were checking out at the same time as us......however, reception was closed....and they take your passport when you check in! We had to do a frantic search for a staff member so we could get our passports!!! Then, they need to check the room before they give you it back! I tried to explain that if there was anything that was amiss to just charge to my card but this fell on deaf ears!

Wished I'd stayed somewhere else. Disappointing.

3  Thank scottishpineapple
Reviewed January 1, 2017 via mobile

Don't go here, it's horrible. Food takes a VERY long time. Staff is extremely rude and incompetent. Ordered from the menu and had to send my dish back because it was cold. Rest of the group ordered from the barbecue and had to wait nearly 2 hours for the food to arrive. Bland taste, over cooked fish. Terrible experience overall.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Arieeee
Reviewed January 1, 2017 via mobile

We ended up at the restaurant for new years, what a disaster! We ended up waiting for the food for 1.5 hours, the staff was very unhelpful and ignored us when we asked where the food was. When we finaly got the food, it was really nothing special so we asked for a discount which they started arguing about. I never been to a place with such bad service. To top it up, they refused to split the bill when we asked for it. So bad experience overall.

Trip type: Travelled with friends