Pinnacle Koh Tao Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$43
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

Woodlawn Villas(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$37
Hotels.com
In Touch Resort & Restaurant(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$62
US$56
US$95
US$61
Montalay Beach Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$39
Agoda.com
Koh Tao Simple Life Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$62
  • Breakfast included
Infinity Guesthouse(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$27
  • Spa
Ban's Diving Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$36
Priceline
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$42/night.

US$120
US$107
  • Breakfast included
Aminjirah Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$155
All reviewstwin villagarden villarock villasairee beachespresso machineseparate kitchenloved our stayprivate spaceoutdoor showerexploring the islandshort walkan amazing viewthree nightsspent nights heredefinitely stay here againcloser to the beachferry tickets
Reviewed March 2, 2018

Thanks for your excellent service and hospitality André! :)
Really nice rooms. Stayed in the Garden Villa, the bungalow and finished of our stay in the twin villa. All of them absolutely gorgeous.
Situated a few minutes from Sairee and very calm and quite at night. We first stayed much closer to the beach but the music being played at Lotus Bar killed the joy. Here it is nice and calm.
They serve a very nice breakfast and both the villas came with genuine hand-pumped espresso machines. Doesn't get much better than that!

Room Tip: Best place in Koh-tao!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 21, 2018

I stayed for three nights at this amazing place and it was perfect.

There are four different villas, super well integrated in the surrounding nature, a mix of luxury and tropical space. We had an enourmous bathroom with a super cool external shower and a semi-opened kitchen and diningroom. It’s really nice to have you’re own kitchen, that was also fulled by the staff, and they have also a small cafe If you’re too lazy to make your own breakfast.

La Cigale it’s really close to the main beach, Sairee, (about 5-10min walking). It’s really nice because it’s at the end of the beach so there’s not so much people there and it’s a great place to snorkel.

The surroundings are quite calm and peaceful but if you walk for 15min you arrive to sairee where you have plenty of restaurants, shops, etc.

And what to say abou the staff? They’re just lovely and so helpful. Don’t forget to book directly with them in order to obtain the best prices!

I highly recommends this place!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2018

My girlfriend and I spent three amazing nights at La Cigale. We were staying in a beautiful villa in the middle of the jungle but only 5 minutes walking from the beach and 10 minutes from the town.

The villa was fabulous and very cozy, with its own kitchen; and the "outside" bathroom is beautiful. André and the staff are the best people I have met during my trip, they make you feel like home.

In addition we booked directly from their website and they included the transfer and breakfast which was a great surprise.

Without doubt I would recommend my friends and family to stay at La Cigale.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 16, 2018

Most helpful and friendly staff in all of my stays in Thailand.
The beach and nightlife is a few steps away.
Complimentary pick up from the pier.
Room service as spot on.
Easy access to scooters and taxi boats.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

Just had an amazing 4 night stay at la cigale and I cannot recommend it enough.

Andre and the team have the hospitality down to a tee and are so welcoming and go above and beyond to make your stay special.

Set in the jungle hillside and only a 10 minute walk to Sairee beach, literally 2 minutes by bike which you can rent from Andre. It is close enough to everything yet set back in the hillside to enjoy the tranquile surroundings.

We stayed in the twin villa. Which boasted incredible views overlooking Sairee beach, hammock, swing, outside seating area, kitchen with la Pavoni coffee machine and fresh ground coffee which was incredible (Staff will demonstrate how to work this as well as providing instructions) couch, 2 toilets, gorgeous “outside” shower room And this was all for my fiancé and I. We had so much space to unwind and take in the surroundings - what I loved the most is you know when you stay in a hotel and your just paying to sleep then leave this wasn’t the case here. My fiancé and I enjoyed having a slow relaxed morning before exploring the island.

Thank you la cigale for a 5* stay, amazing memories of koh Tao and already counting down the days until we return!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple