Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great diving school - Did our OW & AOW here

We did our PADI OW here back in 2017 with Yann and returned 2018 for AOW with Natalie and two fun... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Tim H
Open water diving course

We did our open water diver licennse. in coral grand. The place has a great beach and kind and... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
IslandMoanaocean
via mobile

All reviews open water instructor david dive school felt very safe making sure a lot of fun rescue diver padi course sairee beach amazing experience great diving fun experience his passion these guys my boyfriend great staff free accommodation
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

I came to Koh Tao to get my padi open water coarse done. I shopped around and checked prices at six different resorts. Coral Grand had the best prices and the nicest resort. My instructor was Jelle Zaalberg he did a fantastic job, taught me everything I needed to know. Also the diving was unreal, went to four different spots and seen different fish at each one. We spent to last dive diving around a ship wreck. I would highly recommend Coral Grand to anyone planning on getting open water certified on Koh Tao.

Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

Professional instructors. Helpful and trustworthy at all times.

Would highly recommend to anyone.
Thanks for a great time!!

Reviewed March 21, 2018

Just completed the PADI Open Water Diver course and really want to thank and give credit to our instructors Clare and James. Started out with anxiety and fear but went away fairly quickly through Clare’s chilled out and calm teaching style mixed with James’ insights and humor. Both were extremely friendly, patient, encouraging, and most importantly made us feel very safe throughout the entire course. After researching the other Sairee Beach Dive schools Coral Grand Divers gave the best range of accommodation, good proximity to the main town area, and provided smaller groups so it was an easy decision to learn here.

I hope James and Clare continue provide this top notch experience to many new divers to come and as a satisfied and proud new certified diver I say many thanks again!

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

I am travelling with a group of girls and our travilling agency recommended us this place and i can’t find a single bad thing with this curse. James our Instructor was so sweet and surporting When we were doing some of the hard exercises. Thank You for a great experience

Look at me i am Holding the dive planning slate

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Went to go take the PADI Open Water course with these guys and had such an amazing time! We even decided to skip our flights up north to stay an extra week to take the advanced course and do some extra fun dives with them! Clare was an awesome open water instructor, she’s so knowledgeable and you can tell she absolutely loves her job and loves spreading the knowledge, such a happy person! Natalie was also an incredible instructor, she’s been diving for years and if you’re willing to listen and learn she’s got soooo much to teach, a very special person! You honestly could not pick a better dive resort.