“Awesome”
Review of Coral Grand Divers

Coral Grand Divers
Ranked #25 of 104 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Owner description: At Coral Grand Divers we don't only teach diving - we make it an experience of a lifetime! With a lot of patience and passion our instructors teach you everything you need to know to stay safe and enjoy being underwater to the fullest. The dive centre is located on the beachfront of Coral Grand Resort. The academic sessions are being held right next to the beach and for our confined water session we have a special pool specifically built for diving. Also on the premises are our beachfront restaurant and beach bar - the best spot to enjoy the sunset on Koh Tao. Coral Grand Divers Koh Tao is an award-winning PADI 5 Star IDC Resort. To qualify for this rating a dive shop must meet elevated service and business standards. Our main priorities when it comes to scuba diving are safety and enjoyment. Our staff is multi-lingual, highly trained and we pride ourselves on an exceptional level of customer service.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great place. Our instructor was Jelle. A really energetic and passionate guy, and even though we were pretty tired after a long ride in a bus all night, he really lighted the mood with his passion and some inappropriate jokes. Actually, the whole staff is wonderful, and I never felt unsafe or anxious while in the water. All in all a great place, cool diving sites, lovely instructors and full transparency.
Just fyi, do expect some homework in form of some pretty long videos. They really help make everything more understandable, but it does take some time at the end of a long day.

All reviews
"free accommodation"
in 6 reviews
"fun experience"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I went here with my girlfriend and had Jelle Zaalberg as instructor and he was magnificent. Always helpful and very alert both in and out of water. The theory lessons went quick and easy with him as well as the dives in the pool and ocean.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I came to Koh Tao to get my padi open water coarse done. I shopped around and checked prices at six different resorts. Coral Grand had the best prices and the nicest resort. My instructor was Jelle Zaalberg he did a fantastic job, taught me everything I needed to know. Also the diving was unreal, went to four different spots and seen different fish at each one. We spent to last dive diving around a ship wreck. I would highly recommend Coral Grand to anyone planning on getting open water certified on Koh Tao.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Professional instructors. Helpful and trustworthy at all times.

Would highly recommend to anyone.
Thanks for a great time!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just completed the PADI Open Water Diver course and really want to thank and give credit to our instructors Clare and James. Started out with anxiety and fear but went away fairly quickly through Clare’s chilled out and calm teaching style mixed with James’ insights and humor. Both were extremely friendly, patient, encouraging, and most importantly made us feel very safe throughout the entire course. After researching the other Sairee Beach Dive schools Coral Grand Divers gave the best range of accommodation, good proximity to the main town area, and provided smaller groups so it was an easy decision to learn here.

I hope James and Clare continue provide this top notch experience to many new divers to come and as a satisfied and proud new certified diver I say many thanks again!