Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great experience.

Friendly, knowledgeable, fun staff/instructors. Make you feel very comfortable. Small classes make... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Mobile55178977800
Amazing people

Wanted to do only the OWC, ended up with 6 dives more and an even bigger smile. Super nice team... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago

from US$348.00
from US$133.30
from US$56.50
2,202 results
All reviews anne marie week pass open water course diving experience diving school amazing experience these guys advanced open water whole team my girlfriend made us feel great teacher feel comfortable thank you so much explained everything good vibes diving course
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We did the 1 day experience and will definitely be back for the open water course next year. Sanne was patient and professional as well as incredibly good fun. Saw some beautiful marine life from the moment we got in the water and made memories for life. Will even helped us the next day when we wanted to go snorkelling and needed a hand with directions and finding gear to rent. Absolutely went above and beyond.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank Freya P
Reviewed April 2, 2018

This was my third visit to the idyllic island of Koh Tao and it was great to meet up with some old friends at Ocean Sound & Yoga.
when I first approached Ocean Sound I had absolutely no diving experience - I am now an Advanced Open Water Diver thanks to the skill and professional tuition from this unique dive school
The spotless office & dedicated classroom area to the well kitted out dive boat & crew and the care & attention taken to ensure you have correct fitting & well maintained equipment all make for a fabulous diving experience
Will, Jesper, Cyn,and Joanne make you feel comfortable from the start and any nerves soon disappear as soon as you start the course
For me one of the most important factors was that the instructors work with small groups of four which means they are always able to give you specific guidance suited to your own personal requirements.
So thanks again guys - hope to see you again soon

2  Thank MikeAWS
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I did my PADI open water course here based on the trip advisor rating, and I’m so glad I did! The groups are small, so the instructor can really watch you closely.
I visited Sairee beach and noticed the dive schools there are massive groups, meaning less learning for everyone. I assume this is why Ocean Sound is rated #1

My instructor was Alex, she was a great teacher (and Canadian!) Everything was explained really well, and she was able to answer all of our questions.

The dives were super cool, and the boat was bigger that I expected(which was nice). Our first dives in the ocean were near Nang Yuan Island, which was nice to see because I hadn’t planned a trip there. I was able to bring my GoPro on our final day and got some really cool videos of all the fish, and a little ray!

I’d definitely recommend learning to dive here!

Date of experience: April 2018
2  Thank mrondpre
Reviewed March 31, 2018

I did Advance Open Water course with Ocean Sound. It is the best dive center on the island with a great team and equipment. I’m very picky about with whom to dive. I always look for a professional who can provide good equipment, great dive points and will look after you well. I’ve got all of that even more than I could expect.

I would definitely recommend asking for an instructor Zuzana Hulova. I've had a blast with Zuzana. She is the one rare who loves her job, passionate about diving, highly professional, knows the best diving points in the island, technically well educated, focus on the customer, also she is a great and very interesting person. You’ll have fun and stay safe with Zuzana for sure.

1  Thank Oksy M
Reviewed March 31, 2018

Scuba diving for the first time in my life with Ocean Sound was the best decision ever made! We opted for the “Discover Scuba” option as we had no time/money for the scuba certification. However, since this was the best day ever, I would 100% come back to Koh Tao to do my certification with Ocean Sound! Suzanne, our instructor made the experience the most amazing. She was informative, safe and reliable which helped with the nerves. I would highly highly recommend Ocean Sound :)

1  Thank tianaiacoboni