“Better salad than you would get in England ”
Review of I Love Salad

I Love Salad
Ranked #39 of 242 Restaurants in Koh Tao
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Cuisines: International, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: A salad bar and Restaurant in a small tropical island, Koh Tao, Thailand. Serving up delicious, nutritious and wholesome home style meals.
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

After a few months travelling in Asia I was desperate for a salad and this place really did not disappoint. I had the ABC salad and it was perfect. The meat was tasty and the salad was so fresh. It came on a big plate so was a very good sized portion! I’ve i was staying here for longer I would definitely go back again! Please go :)

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

This place is a little expensive for what it is. They had no beers left, and the food was just okay. Needed a lot of seasoning and sauce additions from us to make it taste better.

The salads did look pretty good, however, and I wish we had gone for that. Clue is in the name I guess!

Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

Came here because TripAdvisor said the vegan chickpea was really good. And it actually was amazing. Huge burger with fries and salad for 160baht. Vegan backpacker dream.

Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

Almost every second morning on our week on Koh Tao we went into this coffee place for breakfast. They have a very good variery of breakfasts option: smoothie bowls, smoothies, porridge, avocado toast, pancake (glutenfree), egg omlette and much more. The food is fresh and very tasty. The staff is friendly and also adapts dishes to ypur wishes.
Consider that they usually have a lunch break between 2 and 4pm.

Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

Ordered 2 scoops of home made coconut ice cream which is my favorite in thailand living here last 2 years.
50 thb a scoop which is a joke considering 50-70 baht gets you the standard coconut shell with 3 scoops and free topping of cocount meat, nuts etc....
This was 5 baht extra for topping choice which was 4 peanuts and 3 cashew nuts for 10 baht total.
And the ice cream had came out as a smoothie bowl completely melted except for a chunk in the middle.
Not really interested in trying any other menu options if they cant organize too scoops of ice cream and nut topping.