Koh Tao Cabana
Pinnacle Koh Tao Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$37
In Touch Resort & Restaurant(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$56
Montalay Beach Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$36
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$42/night.

US$108
US$92
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$122
US$55
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

US$77
US$69
Koh Tao Simple Life Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$36
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$42/night.

Ananda Villa(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$42
Priceline
  • Beachfront
Aminjirah Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$62
Orbitz.com
Haadtien Beach Resort(Koh Tao)
US$159
US$153
All reviewsrim laesairee beachhoneymoon villawhite sandthe cottagesbeach bedsoutdoor showerwalk along the beachocean viewsun loungerslow tidemain beachfour nightslotus barnight lifeamazing viewsmango bay
Reviewed February 26, 2012

The villas have great views, Koi pool villa, is good one bedroom, with private pool & jacuzzi! They are cleaned daily, breakfast is pretty poor in general, buffet especially bad! However they do have rock solid wifi Internet access all over resort.... Expect mosquitoes to be pretty aggressive, and watch out for ferry pickup, on arrival it Is a mess, they only show First names on board from driver, ( no one told them Koh Tao is common sign wording!!) but at least construction work at resort is now finished! Lunch and dinner ok at all day restaurant, but much better value & quality in town, try Barracuda, or Fizz (about 5 min walk along the beach).. It's Thailand so forget complaining, and just go with flow!

• Stayed: February 2012
3  Thank Markqn1
Reviewed February 15, 2012

From the moment I arrived and was greeted with a cold drink and towel I knew this was a fantastic choice and I was definetely right!

The accomodation is beautiful and very spacious, the gardens are pristine, breakfast is amazing and the staff are great! Drinks at the restaurant are a little more pricey than down the beach but the views make this worthwhile.

I am going back to Koh Tao and there is no other hotel I would consider!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed February 9, 2012

Gorgeous cobanas in a beautiful location. The rooms are amazing, with views right along the entire beach. I went on my own, but I do have to say tat it woild be perfect as a romantic getaway but near to a decent nightlife. If you really want to know what it's like, go there!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed February 6, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 4 nights in July 2011 and didn't want to leave....so we've booked another trip, this time for a week, this coming April. We stayed in some amazing resorts in Chiang Mai (Manathai Village) and Koh Samui (Silavadee) as well but loved the overall atmosphere in Koh Tao so much we can't wait to go back. The service was spot on and the location was perfect - far enough away to have privacy but only a 10 min walk to all the bars and restuarants in town. The free brekkie was great and the view from the restaurant was lovely. I can't really fault this place. Absolutely loved it!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VballGal79
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Whilst in Thailand we stayed at some fantastic 5 star hotels in Koh Samui, Krabi & Bangkok & I must say that Koh Tao Cabanas were actually one of my favourites. Yes It is very different to some of the hotels we stayed in but that's what I loved. All the other hotels were amazing but you could be anywhere in the world where as here I actually felt like I was in Thailand & this sort of accommodation is what it should be all about! Our room was huge, the bed very comfy, loved the outdoor shower (just keep the lights off and candels on to avoid getting bitten), great view from our balcony. It really was all very beautiful. The restaurant was very nice with a great view. The food was great too. There's also some good restaurants and bars just a walk along the beach incase you want to venture out a bit. I really would recommend staying here and enjoyed every bit of my stay and wish we had stayed on longer!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends