See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Regent for two weeks as part of a volunteer team. As a previous traveler has noted, the hotel is not new and does show some wear and tear. However, the rooms are clean and get cleaned every day. The staff is super nice and attentive. We had an issue with our hot water heating unit and after we reported it to the front desk it was promptly replaced with a new one. The breakfast is decent (with a number of Thai & other asian dishes, fruit, juice, toast, etc.) although vegetarian choices are slim. Nonetheless, there is a vegetarian place right around the corner as well as a couple of convenience markets next door if nothing suitable is a available.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank nicole l
Reviewed January 17, 2016

The Regent Lodge Hotel Staff, Room and Breakfast were all first class. I stayed in a Supreme room which included comfortable arm chairs, complimentary hot water jug with sachets of Coffee,Milo,Milk and Sugar. The Hotel is not new so expect a bit of wear and tear, and just one English TV channel, but I honestly could not find fault with the Hotel. I only eat a light breakfast so coffee and toast were fine although there were other things to choose from. A special thank you for a staff member who found I had left the ignition key in my parked motorcycle. Last but not least the 820 Baht for my room was so reasonable.

Stayed: January 2016
Reviewed November 19, 2014

For an 83 year old woman alone, this was not a good choice! No one spoke English, there was no hot water, and only one TV channel! the transportation was hopeless, and there were no restaurants or shopping nearby. Hotel Was shabby, and breakfast was gruesome... Two kinds of fruit with bugs crawling all over it. There are no tuk tuks in Lampang and I waited half an hour for a bus to come by, then was charged an outrageous price . I do not recommend this hotel, or the city, to even the young!

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed September 12, 2014

Nice, peaceful, friendly staff, cute n local style decorate, beautiful garden, breakfast ok. Worth to stay like stay in family's country home. Towel and bed shet look a little old but they are clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

Better to stay in the centre of town,especially if you are only here for a day or two.last visit here I stayed in the Pin hotel,which has a far better location with similar but cheaper rooms.

• Stayed: July 2012