“Best Falafel Wrap ever”
Review of Queen Falafel

Queen Falafel
Ranked #63 of 148 Restaurants in Pai
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

A small vegan, 100% organic falafel wrap cart that my partner and I ate at for dinner last night. Incredibly good and stuffed full of veggies and delicious sauce/hummus. Would eat here everyday if we were in Pai longer.

Reviewed 16 December 2017

I'm not the biggest fan of Falafel wraps. But this street stall completely changes my mind. The humous and the dressing was very good that left me wanting more.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

I came here several times earlier this year and LOVED the food so couldn't wait to visit again when I returned to Pai this week. I had the pitta, hummus and salad and it was every bit as good as I remembered it. I can't wait to go back again and again over the next few weeks. (Note that, if you've been to Pai before, the stall may have moved since your last visit. I missed seeing it last night. It's currently beside the temple, opposite Thai Adventure Rafting.)

Reviewed 5 November 2017

As Israelis who eats falafel all our lives, we were a bit skeptical before trying this one.. but! it was so delicious! fresh, generous and really good. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 26 September 2017

it's strange to eat falafel from a street vendor in rural Thailand, but this lady knows her craft pretty good. there is almost always a long line to wait, but it's worth it.