All reviews minute drive pool area stayed here for nights the owner place to stay rent a scooter relaxing stay in town the bus lovely place tea and coffee every morning low season lek fridge thailand gym
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

We booked our trip to Pai last minute and we are so glad we did as it’s been our favourite place in north Thailand.
When we arrived at the hotel the owners were very friendly and helpful. They gave us a lift into town where we rented a scooter for our travels around Pai.
Location - less than a 10 minute drive outside Pai town but still has coffee shops and restaurants near by.
Room - Room was a decent size, clean and we had a balcony over looking the pool. Bed was comfortable and didn’t have any other issues.
We used both the pool and Gym during our stay and they also do Yoga twice a week.
We loved our stay in Pai and a big part of that reason is because of our accommodation at the hotel.
I would definitely recommend this hotel if you are looking for a place to stay in Pai. Excellent value for money, Owners are very helpful and I’m sure you will enjoy your stay!

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

We stayed as a couple in Pai for several nights. We booked Pai Happy Village and ended up extending our stay.

The rooms were nothing to get excited about, but they were clean, the A/C worked well and the beds were actually pretty decent (it's hard to get a decent bed in Thailand!)

The property itself was extremely well maintained. They cleaned the pool every morning and swept everything. In low season, this is necessary because of the burning that goes on.

It was awesome to find a budget friendly place that had a small gym and a pool! It was just a short drive into Pai's main area, which meant it was just far enough to be quiet and a bit relaxing. We also had a balcony that we could sit out and enjoy the sunset on. I've included pictures of this.

Last but not least, the owners were incredible. I have yet to go somewhere in Thailand where they offer to drive you into town (for FREE) to get motorbikes/ food/etc. We had them drive us into town the first night to get a bike to drive around on for the duration of our stay. We then had them drive us to the taxi at the end of our stay. They are very kind and giving people. We were very happy to have chosen to stay here. I highly recommend this place!

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed January 8, 2018 via mobile

we had a booking in this hotel for 3 nights, at the first night we had a problem with our room and the owner helped us as professionally as possible.
the staff and owner are incredibly nice, and the ladscape is beautiful

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

We booked this last minute in Pai based on the trip advisor reviews and price on booking.com.

I would have been happy paying double the 1000 Thai Bhat a night it cost us.

It is a stunning view, the pool is immaculate, the rooms are large, clean, fridge, flat screen TV, great wifi on whole complex.

Breakfast is simple but more than adequate.

All the staff are lovely, English is well spoken. Lek is a funny happy guy and will give you free shuttle in to town and pick you up when you've had dinner. Normally to town 6pm and back at 10pm. They also pick you up and drop you at the bus depot.

Noi is a lovely lady to and cooked me fried eggs for breakfast. She manages the money and scooter rental.

Yes it's 2km from town but given the free shuttle and they rent scooters for 150 Bhat a day you can easily see all you need in Pai in 2/3 days and the rest relax by the pool in the sun shine.

I'm also reviewing this place and we've not even left yet and that's a first.

Date of stay: December 2017
1  Thank ACRJ
Reviewed November 12, 2017

Of all the places my husband and I stayed while we travelled around Thailand for the month of January, we enjoyed this hotel the most. The owners were very helpful in giving advice on places to explore, transported us to and from the bus station at no charge, rented us a scooter, and provided delicious breakfast each morning. They also have a super cute pup on premise. The clear and clean swimming pool overlooking the mountains was my favorite place to be at the end of the day. Highly suggested!

Date of stay: January 2017