“Don't make our mistake!”

Pineapple Beach Bar
Ranked #10 of 164 Restaurants in Vung Tau
Description: Pineapple Beach Bar and Burger Shack is a cozy beach bar, located on Pineapple Beach, Vung Tau. Offering gorgeous views of the sea, nice music, cheap drinks, and good vibes. Serving up burgers, paninis, salads, and fries, all hand crafted and made fresh from our German chef.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

On our last night in Vung Tau we visited the Pineapple bar and it was by far my favorite meal of the trip. If you are vacationing for any length of time I suggest visiting this beach bar early so you can swing by more than once. I can personally vouch for kimchi fries and cheese steak while washing it down with bloody pineapples! but in our whole group we didn't have a single complaint. Top of our list for next trip.

2  Thank taraapayment88

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wonderful view from their balcony. It is a nice place for the sunset. Awesome food and great staff!!

2  Thank Kayla P
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I havent eaten there yet but it was a very chill place to have a drink at sunset. Super friendly and helpful service

1  Thank rpisces11
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Laid back atmosphere in a sweet location with fantastic sunset views and addictive kimichi fries. Great staff and service!

1  Thank Leslie K
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Best recommendation for you guys when visiting vung tau, i bet you dont want to leave vung tau without coming there. I have been here at the very first time, now this is one of my favorite places whenever i have a chance for dinner. Twighlight in Pineapple with couple of beers and special burgers must be a new trend for enjoying in Vung Tau. I love it <3