US$64
Romeliess Hotel(Vung Tau)
Trip.com
Green Hotel(Vung Tau)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbeach clubchinese restaurantboxing ringluxurious hotelbeach restaurantswimming poolthe general managerfantastic hotelnight marketkids clubstaying at this hotelacross the roadbreakfast buffetwelcome drinkbeach frontthe south china seaseafood
Reviewed April 4, 2018

What can i say about the property - absolutely CLASS.

Great classy buildings, spacious room with a fantastic view of the garden and the south china sea, friendly and polite hotel staff (i was surprised with a birthday cake in the room) and a phenomenal beach club / swimming pool right smack in front of the sea.

It was truly an enjoyable and unforgettable experience - i sincerely think that the price i paid was ridiculously INEXPENSIVE (albeit coming from Singapore). I WILL definitely be back, keep up the good work guys =)

Room Tip: The sea view rooms are worth every penny
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Magdalene L, General Manager at The Imperial Hotel Vung Tau, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear Mr Daniel
We are thrilled to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us at The IMPERIAL Hotel Vung Tau.

We always aim to offer our guests with the best possible services and it is of course immensely gratifying to know that we have succeeded in meeting your expectations.

Our team is always looking forward to your next return to the Imperial Hotel Vung Tau in the very near future.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

My family and I truly enjoyed our Easter weekend at the Imperial Hotel in Vung Tau. The staff at the hotel are so friendly, my son really enjoyed the play area, and my wife and I enjoyed the beautiful room, friendly staff, and great food.

By the end of our long weekend, my wife was already starting to plan our next weekend at the Imperial.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mr sc0ttsugar
Thank you for choosing The IMPERIAL Hotel Vung Tau as your choice of accomodation.
Nothing pleases me more than the sweet and wonderful comments of yours.
Learning that you have such great time with your family here and appreciating our staff friendliness and faciliites here, truly made us feel so happy and honoured.

We are all looking forward to seeing and serving you again.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Beautiful hotel with beachfront views lovely relaxing hotel .all staff very friendly and helpful rooms beautifully decorated with free mini bar always lots of bottled water available my only negative was coffee but no tea in room and no milk so had to purchase my own from nearby supermarket! Beachfront pool was brilliant it is accessed by a bridge across the road staff couldn't be more helpful bringing drinks moving sun brolleys for you plenty of sunbeds to choose from .beachbar restaurant very good you can have snack or main meal and very reasonable priced . Breakfast was very good with huge choices for all nationalities lots of cooking stations making everything from from omelettes to noodle soup would recommend going early on a weekend as very busy and had to eat outside we had to get up in shifts as we would lose our table .we had seaview on 5th floor was noisy at night til midnight as room is above cabaret and road can be noisy but overall very good

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Magdalene L, General Manager at The Imperial Hotel Vung Tau, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Dear Ms Debbie
Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you. I am pleased to hear that you have had a wonderful stay.

At The IMPERIAL Hotel Vung Tau, our effort is to offer an unparalleled hospitality experience and create delightful moments for our guests whenever they stay with us.

Thank you for commending our hospitality and service.
I look forward to welcome you on your next visit soon.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

It is a real 5* hotel in Vung Tau - Vietnam. Well trained Staff. The location is very good as there is entrance to Bai Sau beach & their own beautiful view La Sirena Bar-Grill Restaurant. Breakfast was great. the staff made us feel very welcome and all went very smoothly. Front desk team was a super!!! rarely seeing this kind of services not only @ Vung Tau area but in all Vietnam. Will return to this hotel. Highly recommended. Love the inside pool, beach pool, La Sirena Rest. Thanks to all hotel Staff! Only Shi Fu Restaurant foods was a bit salty to my family & myself. Need to upscale items & brands in shopping mall

Room Tip: front beach or middle pool
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Nguyen Khuong
Thank you kindly for your glowing review following your recent stay with us at The IMPERIAL Hotel Vung Tau.
It is always rewarding for our team to receive such fantastic feedback.
I am pleased to read that you have enjoyed our ideal location and you have experienced wonderful beach club services as well as other restaurants in the Hotel.
We look forward to welcoming your family and you again in the very near future.

Reviewed March 28, 2018

Thanks for everything at your hotel as I have got very great experiences, I love your beach club, it is so nice view, hotel Lounge's staffs were so nice and friendly. Especially your GM (Ms Lim) was rather friendly and helpful, security, front office staffs are so hamber and very polite.

Surely I and my company shall comeback again one day.

BR
Eric
TC Event Pro's Managing Director

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Magdalene L, General Manager at The Imperial Hotel Vung Tau, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Dear Mr Eric
Nothing made us happier than to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us at The IMPERIAL Hotel Vung Tau.
Your kind and positive comments truly made us feel so wonderful and encouraged.

Hopefully when you return on your next trip, our team members will be able to create yet another comfortable and memorable vacation for you and your loved ones.
Looking forward to see you again in the very near future.