See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 14, 2016

it's located nice place but doesnt mean well arrangement. Receptionist welcome guest by well grooming is wearing flippers called " honey house ". room is old and smelly!!! it should have maintenace deeply instead of keep cover by lights.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

This place is awful. Let's start with the dirty awful outdated uncomfortable rooms. Sheets on my bed were stained so I asked them to be replaced. They did replace them, with equally dirty sheets. Bed is uncomfortable. Breakfast Buffett is disgusting. Staff are not great. There are so many better options in Vung Tau at much cheaper rates. Don't make the mistake of staying here

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed December 7, 2015

The room I had did not had a window :(. Many hotels in VN have such rooms. Might be an advantage to keep the hot clime outside but I do not like it. It was clean, no issues with that but very basic. Bathroom was just an open space, shower and toilette together, no separation. I was the only western guy there. Breakfast was mainly asian style, warm lunch like food. But at least some french baguette. The beach is in walk distance, 10 minutes walk. The hotel has a mini bus that can also bring you to the beach. It is a quite cheap hotel thou. I had a package but I think the room was around 20$. The beach however has great wind for kiting but the water ins brownish. Again. no western seen there.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed January 2, 2015 via mobile

There was not the first time I've been to Vung Tau. Located not far from Ho Chi Minh city within nearly 3 hours by car, Vung Tau always the top option for local people who love travelling to beach.

Yes, thanks for the location of the hotel, convenience. Very near the beach, super market, restaurant... We can walk around and find some good restaurant to have lunch and diner.

But the thing went wrong. I am so regret when I chose to stay the hotel. The price is expensive nor worthy with its service.

First thing, my room was on the 6th. However, the balcony with sea view makes me happy a little. Secondly, the room was so bad! Rest room is so dirty, I thought the staff even forget to clean the room. No word that I can express my feeling at that time. Horrible! Even the air conditioner didnt work! Thus, the 3* hotel didnt update the key card room, we have to use the key room as 1990s?! There was dirty, having dust everywhere. Smelling bad. Perharps no one choose to stay at the room for long time, so when we came, the staff didnt make up the room yet.

The buffet breakfast was so bad, too! The food seem not fresh enough, low quality and limited choice. I understand because the 3* hotel I shouldnt expect too much. So I think we should took out some place to eat instead of using breakfast at the restaurant and feel piss off after that. :)

Date of stay: January 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Trà G
Reviewed September 29, 2014

Hotel was dirty, room had poor lighting with over half the globes taken out of the light sockets, Internet was snails pace. Not a good business hotel. When making the booking on line I was fooled by the photos which must have been taken many years ago or photo shopped. It is ranked "three stars" but how it achieved the rating is a mystery to me not even a person to assist with bags on arrival. When I arrived in Vung Tau and looked at comparative hotels pricewise this is very poor value. My friend stayed in a one star hotel which was superior in room quality and service.
Given a room the was "river" view. If you look really hard through the other buildings you can make out the river over a kilometre away.

Room tip: Stay away from this hotel
Date of stay: September 2014