“A comfy aparment in a beautiful location with a...”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room - T.V. corner Kitchen area
Yesod Hama`ala historic street - 2 minutes walk from us
Local kids play park. 5 minutes walk from us
Local kids play park. 5 minutes walk from us
Yesod Hama`ala center
Our Guest have free entry to the local community swimming pool, in summer from May15till October 1st
Local Tennis, Basketball and footbal courts. 5 minutes walk from us
Bannias stream Nature reserve
The Chimney Nature reserve
Hula Valley
View to Mount Hermon
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Russian first
Any
theocritu...
Bronx
“A decent place in North Galilee”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

The apartment is one half of a one-story house that is split into two rental apartments. The door opens to the front patio and yard which you share with the other renters. It is in a nice residential neighborhood with families with kids.

The kitchen was well stocked and the place was clean.

The décor and furnishings are dated and the walls could use a new plaster/paint job. We needed to charge multiple devices and found that with the limited electric outlets we had to choose between charging and bedside lighting.

There is one air conditioner in the front sitting room. There is a fan for the back rooms (bedrooms).

How easy was key pickup/access to the property? Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
17 May 2015
Dear Madam,

Thank you very much for being our guests.

It seems strange to me that you did not have enough electric outlets since you were a couple in a 3 room apartment with at least 15 electric outlets. We have recently renovated the apartment and add additional 2 air conditioners to each bedroom.

I hope that I could help you with my recommendations for places to visit in our region.

Thanks again,
Ron Agmon

P.S: The porch and the yard are quite big in size, much bigger than the apartment itself, so there is no problem to our guest's privacy
Judith K
Seattle, Washington
“A comfy aparment in a beautiful location with a kind and generous host.”
Reviewed May 22, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

The only problem with our stay at Ron's was that it was too short! The apartment was unpretentious, but very clean, comfortable and convenient. We used the two bedrooms and both beds were comfortable. The kitchen had all we needed, and we did our laundry! We could sit and relax on the shady deck. It was very quiet.

Yesud HaMa'ala was a beautiful town to take long walks in, and the Nature Reserve was lovely and right down the road. It was a short drive to many sites in the Upper Galilee.

Ron is very friendly and helpful. He recommended places to go, places to eat and have coffee. We arrived on a Friday afternoon, and, guessing that we would not have a chance to get to the market, he came to greet us with a liter of milk, just what we needed for breakfast.

I would highly recommend this vacation rental.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I can't really say - everything was great.
Liked least: I can't think of any problem.
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Netherlands
Reviewed May 9, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

9 May 2014
Dear Benjamin,

Thank you very much for being our guests and for sharing your experience. It was our pleasure to host you and I am happy that you have good memories from our apartment and neighborhood. We always try to improve and according to your advise we add additional kitchen items for cooking.

We would be glad to host you again at your next visit to Israel!

Best Regards,

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
8 Dec 2013
Dear Mark,

Thank you very much for being our guest and for devoting the time to share your experience.

I am taking your note about the shower and going to renew it in the following week.

I am glad that you enjoyed our place and I would be glad to host you again.

With Best Regards,
ZABS2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good value in a wonderful place.”
Reviewed November 17, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

My wife and I recently spent three days in the Hula Valley to observe and photograph the fall bird migration. We chose the Yesod Hamaala rental because of its proximity to the two nature preserves in the area-- one a 15 minute drive and the other only five minutes away. The location worked out well, but the big surprise was how wonderful a place the village itself is. Founded in the 1880's, most of the original buildings have been renovated. The vegetation is lush and beautiful, and the surroundings are quiet and relaxed. The apartment itself has two good sized bedrooms and a very large living room/ kitchen/ dining area. While the furnishings are on the spartan side, the rooms were very clean. The cost, moreover, was extremely reasonable. The property owner, Ron Agmon, lives next door and was most helpful and accommodating. He speaks English well and was a gracious host. If you are looking for simple but pleasant accommodations in the Hula Valley, this apartment qualifies.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, surroundings, and value.
Liked least: Nothing significant.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Older travelers Families with young children
16 Nov 2013
Dear Zale and Barbara,

Thank you very much for being my guests and for sharing your experience. It was my pleasure to host you and I would be glad to host you again.

Best regards,
Peretz M
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Apartment met our expectations”
Reviewed November 17, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Simple apartment. Equipped with all the necessary items to enjoy the week-end. Excellent location. Friendly owner

Liked best: Friendly, frank owner
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing