My son is living abroad and suggested this place. "Mom you will love the British Charm". The gardens are lovely, the place was indeed charming. The staff made us feel special. You are greeted by the host at the desk. You order from the parlor, have a drink and socialize. Then enter the dining room-so much to look at and enjoy. I was dying for some great vegetables. My husband and I enjoyed the green salad- so fresh. I had the poached salmon and he ate Beef Wellington. We loved the place so much we returned the next night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ye Olde Smokehouse invites you to experience the charm of English countryside and its architecture that will make your stay at the Hill Resort truly memorable. Stay in one of our well appointed rooms/suites furnished with four poster bed, English furniture and antiques. Enjoy the cool climate and tranquility of Fraser's Hill by indulging in our afternoon cream tea with homemade scones, strawberry jam and a pot of tea. In the evening, head to the bar where a real log wood fireplace awaits you. Have a drink and dine in one of the Hill's finest English restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Ye Olde Smokehouse Fraser’s Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Smokehouse Hotel And Restaurant
- Smokehouse Hotel Bukit Fraser