All reviews dive shop on stilts dive trip marine life meal times shallow reef chalet malaysia water resort island sea boat sipadan junior coverage environment
Reviewed June 4, 2017

I have been to Sipadan several times , 10 years ago , great atmosphere to dive there . nowaday , due to ISIS , the atmosphere has change , you will see the machine gun fortess in the island to protect the visitors , it is necessary to ensure our safety but also dont give you good feeling . I went there for 5 days 4 night , dive in Sipadan island one time due to quota can only dive there once for my package , even you want to paid extra is not allow due to limit quota . dive outside sipadan is not so attractive .
Sipadan diving is still good , no doubt but one time with all the travelling and price you need to paid is a bit expensive .
I stay at Sipadan water village , I will not recommend if you are real diver due to bad food , majority of the guest is snorkeling , run down dive shop , the services provide at the speed boat is not up to standard . why ?
1. no water provide before dive .
2. the boat stop running during return to hotel due to run out of gas . we need to wait for other boat to come over to help to frill up the gas tank .
3. The dive master is experience but they are tired and burn out .
4. the group is really mix with experience and beginner

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Josco W
Reviewed March 21, 2017 via mobile

Had a great stay in this resort during 15 mar to 19 mar, the room we stayed was room 107, the hot water in shower room is not functioning well. The room is not air con room but not an issue because very windy at night and don't feel hot at all.
The food is average, the best part of the resort is you can do day dive unlimited at their resort with no extra cost. Night night require additional Rm21.10.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 2, 2017 via mobile

At least once for a life of most of scuba diver wish to dive at Sipadan Malaysia. Once you plan to come to dive at Sipadan you have to looking for the place to stay, Sipadan Water Village (SWV) is the good dive resort to be considered. Accommodation here is tidy and quite with a limit of air condition room. The resort dive site is fantastic (Paradise 1&2), the staffs are warm welcome and friendly. We will be back again for sure :)

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank jsaleesung
Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

Sipadan Water Village (SWV) is one of the best resorts I have been to! We spent 4 days 3 nights there - basically to eat, sleep, snorkel. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We felt very happy and relaxed staying there. Not to mention, mabul island is really amazing. I feel that I need to get my diving license and go diving at Sipadan island with SWV soon!!
One thing about all the resorts around mabul and Sipadan is that their tap water are all mixed with seawater so they are slightly salty, but not stinky. (I walked around the island to resorts to check on this) but don't worry! They offer free drinking water!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank heex2016
Reviewed June 29, 2016

The food was "ho hum" but the feeling of being away from it all was very cool.

I loved the diving and even the snorkeling was amazing. The water is clear and the amount of fish and underwater life was massive.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends