“Best and friendliest café in Malaysia”
Review of Wrapped Cafe

Wrapped Cafe
Ranked #16 of 108 Restaurants in Sandakan
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Wrapped Deli Cafe is a friendly up-market deli offering complete lunch menu of pastas, freshly baked bakeries including bread and croissants as well as gourmet coffees, milk shakes and many more. Take away is available.
Reviewed January 29, 2017

I’m a sucker for one thing when I’m out travelling and that is good coffee. Things have spiralled out of control so nowadays I bring my own equipment to make a strong and decent cup every morning. But when I tasted the espresso at Wrapped I understood that I could stove away my own equipment.
So, I sat there working every night with my laptop and can honestly say that not only do they make good coffee; the staff is just amazing. Always friendly and with a smile on their face. This is really a place I would recommend to anyone. The only downside is the price, 12 ringgits for a double espresso, but then again; they serve coffee and not the local weaker-then-tea-stuff.

1  Thank PeterAhl

Reviewed June 10, 2016

We ordered a hot cappuccino from here & a macaron. The coffee was ok but not really hot & the filling in the macaron was rock hard, but not what one should really be eating in a hot Asian city!

Reviewed May 22, 2016

Located at Four Point by Sheraton ground lobby. Just like a normal cafe but with a very helpful staff. Nice place to hang out.

Reviewed March 9, 2016 via mobile

Excellent service. Well looked after by Farah. Food was delightful, good value and served with a smile. Highly recommend Wrapped for a place to relaxed over a leisurely coffee in the cool air conditioned room.

Reviewed February 20, 2016 via mobile

During our check out we ate @ Wrapped.
Pizza was great but the friendly service by Farah was even greater.
Cheers Malene & Rasmus von der Boje