Review Highlights
Professional and friendly service

We recently completed our Advanced Open Water qualification with Co Co Dive, under the guidance of... read more

Reviewed April 30, 2018
David W
London
via mobile
Highly recommended

I’ve now dived with this shop twice (once in late 2015 and again in 2018). Can definitely... read more

Reviewed April 6, 2018
ChrisL_Singapore
Singapore

All reviews diving experience great diving open water the reefs whole team enjoyed diving padi course marina bay oil rig amazing experience boat ride coco instructor visibility equipment skills claire
Reviewed April 2, 2018

Angela and Steve are great! Very friendly and helpful with everything. It was fun diving with coco dive!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed March 26, 2018

We did a short trip to Miri mostly to refresh our diving skills and do a couple of fun dives over 2 days. Except for one of the dive sites, visibility was pretty good (from 10-20 m) at the sites we dived although it was just the beginning of the diving season. Soft coral sites were in rather good shape which was surprising given the rather close proximity to the city. The dive sites are only around 40-45 mins boat ride from the Miri jetty at Marina bay.

We did our refresh check dives with Steven and it was a breeze - his demeanor was calm and reassuring and the instructions were clear. Rented equipment worked well, and the crew readily helped us out with our equipment when we needed assistance. Communication with Angela by email before the trip was prompt and responsive. In all we had a good experience with Coco dive.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

The best team & management ever.i was bit anxious to have my 1st diving in the ocean and I told Angela(she runs the place) about my fears and she suggested me to have Steve to be my instructor and I m so happy I got him. He was so patient,understanding,professional and he made sure i got everything right. Everyone at the company cares about each other,about their students.personally, I feel they are very passionate in their work and it reflects by the way that they want their students to enjoy diving as well. I sure did! If I could, I would bring all of the instructors , whole team even to go diving with me again in the future if I m going to dive somewhere else than in Miri.i really appreciate this 1st diving experience. The view in the ocean was amazing as well. I LOVE EVERY SINGLE THING ABOUT IT! thank you, CoCo Dive! Thank you for making me loveee diving! Every ocean that I go one day later, I will always thank CoCo Dive for everyone in the team had been so patient and supportive with me taking my 1st baby steps in diving.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank YolanderJ1
Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

After some disappointing dives in KK, poor weather days before and unable to find the dive shop after 3 passes, was really doubting I was going to have fun.

The dives were actually really enjoyable. Seen more fish today than I have in a number of previous dives. The platform "wreck" was very cool. Poor vis was countered by heaps and heaps of fish.

The team at Co Co were great - not fussing over you, no false chummy talk - just good organisation - but there to assist when it looked like you needed some help.

Would love to come back to Miri in the good season.

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank DMandTM
Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

Did my Advance open water with instructor Steven and my open water dive with instructor Darren. Thanks for instructing me in patient. Wonderful knowledge and skills learned from them. Really amazing experience and get so much fun from diving. Will come to coco again for fun dives and more courses!!

Date of experience: September 2017