All reviews open air cinema film night air con long beach the hotel offers free welcome drink asian food breakfast buffet is comfy bed nice stay fan room higher price restaurant staff coral bay beach dive shop snorkeling trip fish
Reviewed March 21, 2018

Not the best but quiet comfortable for me to stay. I stayed there for 3 nights at their dorms. Clean and comfortable dorms but a little bit hot sometimes. View from the dorms are great. The wifi are not really helpful and hard for me to connect. Need some upgrading about the services.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed February 3, 2018

If you are on budget and don't mind share a room with a few, asides the chalet, Ombak also offers some best doom room with clean toilet, not so congested and walking distance to the beach with an absolutely dirt cheap price.

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

We stayed for two nights at the resort. Room was clean and pretty basic. Nothing to be excited about. The location of this resort is nice, with pristine water and white sand.
The breakfast spread was pretty basic too. On the other hand, their a la carte lunch and dinner was delicious and memorable. We really enjoyed the food at their restaurant. There was movie night where patron can watched movie, hanging out and lazing around with other guest. The resort staff showed a high level of service and hospitality. We felt welcomed with their friendly faces and small talks. I would sat that every single staff that we met from the front desk, to the restaurant waiter and waitresses to the housekeeping and the general staff were all so friendly and accomodating. Special shoutout to the resort’s head chef - chef Jojie for his excellent food and great hospitality.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Marya M
Reviewed December 8, 2017

The service if Good but the stay is worst especially at night there's lotsa mosquito, Electric current breakdown quite often during the night and weird sound going on. The cleanliness is very poor and still feel dirty on the bed, floor and toilet. The breakfast disappointed us as the food tasteless & less choice. Not recommended.

Room Tip: Quite & clean room
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AlvisHann
Reviewed November 12, 2017

Perhentians are out of this world. When you add great Ombak’s staff you have recipe for wonderful holidays.
Thanks to Zulaikha, Surya and Atika from the reception for making me feel welcomed during the whole stay, answering on all my questions and organizing all trips for me.
Thanks to young chef from the outside grill for making me best fish set ever and to all waiters from the restaurant on the beach.
Many thanks to Adam for taking us for an incredible snorkeling trip around both islands and giving us opportunity to see black tip sharks and big turtle Polly. Photos from the trip are amazing and great memory of best day on this trip to east coast of Malaysia.
I am looking forward to coming back again!
Peter, Croatia