Redang Island Resort(Pulau Redang)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$82
US$72
  • Restaurant
Delima Redang Resort(Pulau Redang)
US$59
US$203
US$152
  • Pool
D'Coconut Lagoon(Pulau Lang Tengah)
US$103
US$62
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
Redang Bay Resort(Pulau Redang)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsdive centresnorkeling tripsquad shareroast duckwear life jacketsjack sparrowshower gelmerang jettybaby sharksfishquad roomfree flownight baraffordable staydaily housekeepingopen waterbus station
Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

Good value for money, can improve on hospitality of staff & cleanliness of the rooms.

I don't appreciate how the staff "handles" the crowd, I saw it as pretty tactless. They can learn some softskills perhaps.

Other than that was fine. Private beach is my favorite part, boat to and from the mainland aa well as the snorkelling trips are great.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

This is our first time in Redang.The room was clean but the meal choices is totally super super normal as the taste is normal also.Snorkelling is okay not much surprise.The most terrible thing for us is we waste almost 2hours sitting at outside area to wait for our return ferry!!! It's so hot !!Resort must have sense oftime should not let their customer wait too long time !Anyway is a good place for couple to come for relaxing.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leng c
Reviewed April 2, 2018

We came as a group of 22 people and not each one of us had a bad word to say about this hotel. The only downside was the afternoon tea, it didn't have a lot of choices, but you could always order from the bar where they have burgers, pizza and fries. I'm not a strong swimmer so personally, I did not go snorkelling, but my friends took lots of photos which still made me happy. As it was the first time for a lot of us, I think they should give us a lesson on how to dive underwater and how to use the mask and breath through the tube, we had children who didn't know what to do, but they quickly had the hang of it. It was really amazing to swim with the sea turtles and feeding the fishes (be careful when you feed the turtle, 2 of my friends got bitten by the turtle), but as I was afraid of them and my goggles didn't fit right I was struggling with everything I swam back onto the boat quickly. The boat driver took some of my friends to the other side of the beach and showed them some baby sharks. You have to rent the life vest for 10MYR for safety reason (price is for the duration of your stay). We all took our own diving masks and mouthpiece, but you can also rent that too (I think its 20MYR) but remember it has been in a many peoples mouth, so for a hygienic reason we all took our own. You can always get it from the shop next to the reception. A little nice souvenir shop (More More Tea Inn) on the other beach right at the end is a nice place to visit. As we flew all the way from Macau we had to get 2 planes, a bus and a speedboat, it was very tiring for us especially the children but in the end, it's all worth it. As its paradise, once you get to Redang Island. You can enjoy the outdoor life and spend more time with your family and friends instead of playing on your phone or watching tv. The rooms are very basic, no TV or fridge, just the air con, which would automatically stop once or twice a day to save electricity. The only thing I would suggest you bring is some sort of shoes or sandals that you can wear on your feet in the sea as there are a lot of pebbles and broken corals which will hurt like hell when accidentally walked on. That's all from me folks, hope you too find this place amazing.

Room Tip: As its an island, don't expect the wifi to work fast, the wifi is only available near the bar and dining area.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Si W
Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

I’m having difficulties is writing a review for this resort. Our original plan was to go for a few dives and head home. However due to the weather condition - all our dives were canceled. We ended up eating and drinking and having a great time relaxing by the clean beach for 3days no thanks to the choppy and dangerous under current situation which is unpredicted.

Thankfully, we purchased full board and having our stomach filled was not an issue. Pls note, this is beyond my normal review where I usually dine at a near posh restaurant. This time, it’s more like canteen food. If you are a Malaysian, curry is served in almost every meal. If you are not, pls get ready for Malaysian food.

The staff here are friendly and the rooms, well.. they are very basic. Pls bring your own hairdryer and perhaps your on shower gel if you wish not to use theirs and clothes clippers. There is a place for you to hang your clothes to dry but you do not want them to fly away, so clippers are essentials.

They have mini marts but I doubt you want to pay a bit more than usual.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

We came first week of this month anyhow we were staying other nice resort but everyday our timepass pelangi bar, it's amazing service and great entertainment, drinks was better price also nice music it's made us superb feel.thank you

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple