All reviews one night modern riad pool area package tour an oasis mint tea fixed menu small balcony fantastic hotel palm trees great pool delicious dinner very nice place to stay set menu top floor comfortable rooms hot water
Reviewed July 14, 2018

We stayed here as part of a package guided tour. The rooms were average, but adequate for our needs. The pool area was beautiful, as was the terrace at night where the dinner was served. We had the fixed price dinner, and purchased a bottle of wine, which isn’t so common during Ramadan in Morocco. The dinner was not memorable. Breakfast was buffet style, and typical for Morocco. Service overall at this property was excellent.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

This medium sized accomodation welcomes you from the car park as you glimpse through the front entrance to the central courtyard and out to a lush garden. Delightful pool area and outdoor dining. Comfortable rooms.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed July 6, 2018

The staff her was wonderful and we enjoyed to food very much. Plus, the accommodations themselves were wonderful. The riad is owned by four brothers who are obviously putting there heart and soul into this business and it really shows.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2018

My baby daughter and I stayed here for 1 night a couple weeks ago. We had not intended to stay in Ouarzazate, but after a car accident it was clear we were not going to make it any further that day towards Merzouga. A friend recommended Dar Chamaa and it was absolutely perfect after a stressful day. The staff was so warm and friendly, even moving my car for me so I could finally relax some. The grounds are beautiful, with a really peaceful pool and cabana area. Definitely if I have to stay in Ouarzazate again, this is where I will go. Thank you, Tariq especially, for your kindness and hospitality. I highly recommend.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank tiffy916
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful and quiet riad with very friendly staff. Everything was clean and the food we had at dinner was just excellent. Especially the aubergine gratin! Would recommend this peacefull place in Ouarzazate!