All reviewsone nightmodern riadpackage tourpool areaan oasismint teanice poolsmall balconyfantastic hotelfixed menuset menudelicious dinnervery nice place to staypalm treesspacious roomhot waterroad trip
Reviewed July 29, 2018

This hotel is not in the centre of town, a problem if you have no wheels but an advantage if you want somewhere a bit quiet and away from all the action. The hotel is a little sterile but if you are staying one night as we were that didn't matter too much. Rooms were clean, showers warm, accommodation comfortable and they provided excellent breakfast. Our only issue was the access road had been dug up and signage of an alternative route was poor though to be fair that is not the hotel's fault!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 14, 2018

We stayed here as part of a package guided tour. The rooms were average, but adequate for our needs. The pool area was beautiful, as was the terrace at night where the dinner was served. We had the fixed price dinner, and purchased a bottle of wine, which isn’t so common during Ramadan in Morocco. The dinner was not memorable. Breakfast was buffet style, and typical for Morocco. Service overall at this property was excellent.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

This medium sized accomodation welcomes you from the car park as you glimpse through the front entrance to the central courtyard and out to a lush garden. Delightful pool area and outdoor dining. Comfortable rooms.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 6, 2018

The staff her was wonderful and we enjoyed to food very much. Plus, the accommodations themselves were wonderful. The riad is owned by four brothers who are obviously putting there heart and soul into this business and it really shows.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2018

My baby daughter and I stayed here for 1 night a couple weeks ago. We had not intended to stay in Ouarzazate, but after a car accident it was clear we were not going to make it any further that day towards Merzouga. A friend recommended Dar Chamaa and it was absolutely perfect after a stressful day. The staff was so warm and friendly, even moving my car for me so I could finally relax some. The grounds are beautiful, with a really peaceful pool and cabana area. Definitely if I have to stay in Ouarzazate again, this is where I will go. Thank you, Tariq especially, for your kindness and hospitality. I highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family